22-02-2014, 03:08 PM
1-0 down already. :blue:

BlueAdder
22-02-2014, 03:18 PM
Connolly scores again for Oxford!!
How annoying.

BlueAdder
22-02-2014, 03:35 PM
David Nugent just scored his 50th goal for Leicester. :?

BlueAdder
22-02-2014, 03:38 PM
2-0 S****horpe

pompeygun
22-02-2014, 03:45 PM
RB asking Jervis to do the loan striker role-wtf. Bloke is a lazy little s h i t so zero chance of that working.
Barker may keep us up but in my book isn;t the man to take us forward.
3-0 now pathetic.:(

Corkhead
22-02-2014, 03:50 PM
Just logged in to get an update. Logging straight out again. I'll leave you guys to pick up the pieces.

Byeeeeeeeeee !!!

izzyeckerslike
22-02-2014, 03:55 PM
FFS. Every bloody week the manager spews rubbish in The News about this player or that player being the one who will really make a difference, or a player apologises for the latest disastrous performance and says the team knows it has to work better together, blah blah blah.

We're useless. It says something about our players that as soon as he goes to Oxford David Connolly keeps scoring

mothman
22-02-2014, 03:59 PM
Calling Neil Warnock! Barker Out! Not up to the job!

Mangosmate
22-02-2014, 03:59 PM
RB asking Jervis to do the loan striker role-wtf. Bloke is a lazy little s h i t so zero chance of that working.

barker doesn't seem the answer.His lack of ability to field the right sides for the right games is more than worrying. jervis is indeed a lazy git and not the right player for a lone role "wtf is barker thinking"

if we scrape relegation we need a whole new look to our squad manager included there are currently 15 players i could in our squad who just arent upto it and others that are, just are not being used correctly.

pompeygun
22-02-2014, 04:02 PM
100% agreement from me Mangosmate. I'll be amazed if RB is our manager in 12mths time. Dour, defensive & an inability to change things or admit when he's ****ed it up.

BlueAdder
22-02-2014, 04:06 PM
4-0 S****horpe

Mangosmate
22-02-2014, 04:08 PM
7-0 on the cards here

pompeygun
22-02-2014, 04:16 PM
Play for a draw & no plan b. I've asked several times on Pompey Online because thats where some of the PST post whether anyone who interviewed him asked him about his football philosophy. No answer as yet. :(
I can only assume the lure of Coppell was too strong for them to ignore. But this team hardly plays like a Coppell team & tbh his input into match day affairs appears minimal.

Mangosmate
22-02-2014, 05:01 PM
The appointment never seemed the right one tbh PG. Mates with the chairman and all that. I mean wtf does our chairman et al know about football? He knows less than me or you of that i'm sure.Whittingham was in the job too long and then they panicked into appointing someone with a negative approach and and less than terrible overall record.

lovedeanblue
22-02-2014, 05:12 PM
Dreadful day. Everyone else down in the depths won apart from Torquay (1.0 loss at home to our visitors on Tuesday, Accrington) and us. :blue:

suicide
22-02-2014, 05:26 PM

Lone :P

pompeygun
22-02-2014, 05:40 PM
:D :D
Oi!!

TurktownAnt
22-02-2014, 06:24 PM
I still think Pompey will stay up...just. We need to accept Pompey are a poor team. We've all seen enough this season to realise they are basically shoite. The problem I have is that I havn't seen one player which inspires me. I've not come away from one game this season saying 'he done really well today, that boys got talent'. Not even Wallace who I've always thought of as being ordinary. I don't mean to knock him but I just don't see it (he is no game changer) and its probably unfair on him to expect more. We have made no impact at all in what is a very poor division. The sooner the season is over the better as far as i'm concerned. I think a lot of us (certainly me) had over inflated expectations this season (which I now feel a bit embarrassed about).

nonsuchmike
22-02-2014, 06:37 PM
TT Ant - they just do NOT play together as a team, are only semi-fit and as for the range of talents - they don't give themselves a chance as they only try at the individual level, and give up quickly.

Football, like Rugby, is a team game. The strength of the team is its weakest player. And, by gum, we have more than our fair share of those (squared)!

Jim
22-02-2014, 09:59 PM
A couple of people who I go with regularly and went today said that although we were crap, S****horpe were the best side they've seen play against us this season by some distance.

To lose 5-1 is still embarrassing and worse yet we still have to go to Chesterfield, Fleetwood, Rochdale and Newport next month!