PDA

View Full Version : 497 at S****horpe

OhWell
22-02-2014, 05:47 PM
And according to The News reporter many of them left just after half-time. Worstest :D

BlueAdder
22-02-2014, 06:00 PM
So let's talk about Pompey's away support rather than why you got whacked by the 'hoofers'. :?

BileysThere
22-02-2014, 06:14 PM
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFF. XD XD XD

harvey_7
22-02-2014, 07:23 PM
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFF. XD XD XD

The only reason you use capitals biley is because you skates are so far down the leagues from us we can't even hear you.

Sad sad man.

Brockley_Jack
22-02-2014, 07:26 PM
So the charity thieves got found out at the mighty Scunny? They haven't got the right to try and criticise us.

PapaLazarou
22-02-2014, 08:00 PM
So the charity thieves got found out at the mighty Scunny?

Barker's plucky warriors fought vigilantly and valiantly and handed out a footballing masterclass to the mighty S****horpe, but the pressure to succeed in front of a cauldron of 15,000 of their own travelling fans saw the heroic urchins finally succumb to the narrowest of 5-1 defeats - truly, a bitter pill to swallow and the cruelest of results,, but the support was loyal and unwavering without a hint of discontent, or booing or jeering of their own. Indeed, the bestest queued long after the final whistle to give Mr Barker and his team prolonged and rousing applause for the excellent job they are doing in steering the club out of Division 4. Sporting and supportive to the very end.

And it's that same sporting nature that will see glasses being raised throughout por**ea island tonight in hearty congratulation for the monumental victories secured by Bury, Accring

BileysThere
22-02-2014, 08:53 PM
So the charity thieves got found out at the mighty Scunny?

Barker's plucky warriors fought vigilantly and valiantly and handed out a footballing masterclass to the mighty S****horpe, but the pressure to succeed in front of a cauldron of 15,000 of their own travelling fans saw the heroic urchins finally succumb to the narrowest of 5-1 defeats - truly, a bitter pill to swallow and the cruelest of results,, but the support was loyal and unwavering without a hint of discontent, or booing or jeering of their own. Indeed, the bestest queued long after the final whistle to give Mr Barker and his team prolonged and rousing applause for the excellent job they are doing in steering the club out of Division 4. Sporting and supportive to the very end.

And it's that same sporting nature that will see glasses being raised throughout por**ea island tonight in hearty congratulation for

Grannie64
22-02-2014, 09:28 PM
Very impressed you back so quickly Biles, may have passed you by but this thread about your great away support and your teams outstanding performance. The thread about our game is called West Ham away. Your beginning to make Goosepit Tony look intelligent.

miksky
23-02-2014, 07:56 AM
hearty congratulation for the monumental victories secured by Bury, Accrington, Northampton, Mansfield and Wycombe.

Heartwarming stuff..[/quote]

The month ahead looks good too with games against Chesterfield,Burton,Fleetwood,Rochdale and Newport.

Oh and not forgetting Accrington this Tuesday.

Very heartwarming indeed...

kernow
23-02-2014, 08:30 AM
Accrington Stanley, like Aldershot, Newport and Wimbledon are football clubs that have re-formed either because they were wound up for not being able to service their minimal debts to HMG or stolen and re=located as a franchise as in Wimbledon's case.

Club's such as these are to be admired.

OhWell
23-02-2014, 03:53 PM
The Worzels' top boy invades the pitch at S****horpe. It looks like he got confused when he couldn't find their disabled section: - view external link (vine.co/v/MmqMwEZBvLr)

PapaLazarou
23-02-2014, 04:34 PM
Oh dear - that's just plain embarrassing.. :s

hughjampton
25-02-2014, 05:17 PM
I wonder if the trophy semi had any effect on the away turn out ? I know which game I would have gone to. 3000 at privet park no less.
Thoughts my GLHSPF's.

ozzy62
26-02-2014, 02:51 AM
GLHSPF's hey.

Not only is that offensive,I also consider it also extremely libellious.

Use that term again and I will have no hesitation in putting in a complaint to the moderaters.

What the fux it mean anyway.

TurktownAnt
28-02-2014, 12:07 AM
So the charity thieves got found out at the mighty Scunny? They haven't got the right to try and criticise us.

I had you down as a decent Punk Rocker. Yor recent posts have been a bit slating to say the least. FFS Jack why don't you jump on the Weasal bandwagon. Go on..oh..you have. The little bit of respect I had for you has gone.

Brockley_Jack
01-03-2014, 07:46 AM

I had you down as a decent Punk Rocker. Yor recent posts have been a bit slating to say the least. FFS Jack why don't you jump on the Weasal bandwagon. Go on..oh..you have. The little bit of respect I had for you has gone.[/quote]

Chill out precious. Didn't realise you were such a sensitive little lamb.

I had you down as a decent hardened pisshead but if you're reacting like that then no respect. ;D

Ps - if you don't like slating comments, do one! This is not a neutral forum.