PDA

View Full Version : Good Win Today

itsintheblood
22-02-2014, 06:28 PM
Liked the formation of the team today, thought Mavis was really good and we may have found a gem in The Juke.

Chuffed to **** after all the doom and gloom.

I know it might not last but **** it I'm on a roll tonight.

Come On You Whites!!!!!!

campo21
22-02-2014, 07:56 PM
Credit were it's due superb win today it's all about us staying up this season.

gallopingchip
22-02-2014, 08:00 PM
An attacking formation and both strikers put 100% effort in which must have inspired the rest of the team. Cannot for the life of me understand why Juke can't get into the Middlesboro side.

ToddyBWFC
22-02-2014, 08:31 PM
who would of thought playing with two strikers would of produced goals and attacking for 90mins instead of defending. just hope he (dougie) sticks with this formation.

donboy
23-02-2014, 12:59 AM
Well what do you know? We play 2 strikers, try and score some goals,look good going forward and less likely to concede. Even at 2-0 up we were still going forward and trying to score again instead of trying to strangle the opposition. Thrilling second half performance,the crowd loved it and Duggie got a cheer at the final whistle instead of boos ringing round the stadium. Not rocket science is it? The problem is it probably is rocket science to Duggie. I think he may well revert to type against Rovers next Weekend.
A special word for Pratters as well, please stay injured for next weekend, you are back to your awful worst and Danns is so much a better option.

eric1953
23-02-2014, 01:01 PM
New Years celebrations 7 weeks late last night.

An excellent structured performance yesterday, even Bogdan looked more assured than he has ever done.

I think the key to playing 2 up front is that they both are willing to work their *******s off, which they both did yesterday and more.

Lets hope for more of the same, and not a one step forward and three back.

I was glad to see Trotter come on near the end, he is one of us you know, A Trotter.

lord_hooray
23-02-2014, 04:03 PM
We said Mason was being made to look worse than he was, everyone in the stadium (apart from Ditchwater Dougie) could see he could not play upfront on his own, he may as well have not been on the pitch.In fact that goes for the whole team, why we persisted with 4-5-1 all season when it was clearly not working is all due to Freedman's stubbornness that he knew best. The same last season when he got a decent centre half and eventually changed to 442 we looked a much better team and should have got in the play offs, we would have if Dawson's loan had been extended when we had the opportunity.

Let's hope he sticks to this formation, we might get a fourth home win of the season.It's been so depressing watching this dull football this season but a few wins and some attacking football and the whole atmosphere will change.

klassnic
23-02-2014, 07:30 PM
Im so glad I got the result wrong and Bolton won instead of my predictions placed on previous results and tactile play

well done DF !

Well done to the team

Gartside I still want you out

you dont take any credit for this win !