PDA

View Full Version : Another Portsmouth postcode team gets to Wembley.

nonsuchmike
22-02-2014, 06:46 PM
Well done all concerned with that successful club across the harbour. League games have not suppressed your enthusiasm for the Cup. And now everybody who lives in a Pompey Postcode will be rooting for you @ Wembley.

Many, we all hope, will actually be there to cheer you on to Victory.

Well done, guys.

Shallow_Hal
22-02-2014, 10:12 PM
At the risk of talking up a non-event, I see Southampton will be in North London the same day as the final.

Who can guarantee safe passage if thousands of Gosport fans supported by a contingent of Pompey will be sharing London transport with Saints fans making their way to Spurs?

:blue:

midhurstblue
23-02-2014, 04:10 PM
I wish Gosport all the best, but being honest the only team I'm interested in is Portsmouth F.C.

nonsuchmike
23-02-2014, 06:02 PM
Most of them will be going from Scumpton Central et environs, Hal, so will not clash with Gosport fans who will be going either from Fareham via Eastleigh or The Harbour station via Havant, changing @ Clayffham/Clarm Junc. for west London line to Wembley via Imperial Wharf and Willesden Junc. Or directly by car.

I don't see the problem.

PompeyScarf
23-02-2014, 06:33 PM
Huge congrats to Gspot.

gosport
23-02-2014, 07:49 PM
Most of them will be going from Scumpton Central et environs, Hal, so will not clash with Gosport fans who will be going either from Fareham via Eastleigh or The Harbour station via Havant, changing @ Clayffham/Clarm Junc. for west London line to Wembley via Imperial Wharf and Willesden Junc. Or directly by car.

I don't see the problem.

the Pompey direct line id closed that weekend . so it will all be via Eastleigh . don't panic though ,Turktowners don't fear Scummers >:)

TurktownAnt
27-02-2014, 11:24 PM
I fink the scum have the early kick-off any way. Me and my buds have booked a black cab to get there. Stop offs and that. Awesome. I would urge the Pompey to come up a aswell. Turktowners have been doin that for Pompey for many years. Now do it for us!!!!! I would ask that the mooshe's show for Gosport at Wembley. Wear yor Pompey colours, shirts, scarfes. Just show.

nonsuchmike
01-03-2014, 11:53 AM
Ant, when is the final, by the way?

We tend to live in a bit of a news black hole here. Or should I say an area where headline news is the non-painting of a letterbox gold, snatching of an OAP's dog and how KP is slagging off Prior on the back page with a double page spread on Fulham FC and East End luxury flats for sale inside.

lovedeanblue
01-03-2014, 05:51 PM
3 weeks tomorrow it is, 23rd of March. A 3 p.m kick off

geoffp
01-03-2014, 07:57 PM
Got my tickets Block 141 :D