PDA

View Full Version : Robbie Savage is an idiot!

laticRMI
22-02-2014, 09:33 PM
Now, I love my football - my love affair with Wigan Athletic has nearly broken my heart on many an occasion, has given me sleepless nights, and has set my pulse racing - like a love sick ****ager. However, I recognise the many faults in the game that I love - the ridiculous wages paid for starters in an age of 'austerity' for the rest of us. But, I can put up with that - just.

What I find very difficult to put up with, though , is all the media hype, and the idiots that are paid huge sums of money on TV and radio to say the things that you and I say every day at work. Robbie Savage is a prime example.

I know they are paid to say things to wind us up, but the blond, bronzed bimbo just gets his facts wrong all the time - especially when it comes to my first true love, Wigan Athletic. On 606 this evening, for example, there he was, yet again, going on about Premier League teams fielding weakened sides in the FA Cup on the basis that they would win if they put a full side out. Last weak

LeeKoo
23-02-2014, 01:02 AM
Steve Claridge is a knob !

Chill

Webbs21
23-02-2014, 08:59 AM
You just have to laugh at how bad they are. Otherwise you get angry.

My current favourite is how Martinez is now the hero of the FA Cup because he 'understands the history and importance of the competition and doesn't field a weakened team'

Perhaps they need to look at the calibre of players that played in our 3rd, 4th, 5th rounds ties in his four seasons!