PDA

View Full Version : Championship ! Premier League

camltoe
23-02-2014, 12:14 AM
Right, I know this will be controvercial, but disregarding our first Premier League season, half a season under Bruce, and occasionally beating the top 4 in spectacular fasion under Martinez (plus THAT West Ham game) our time in the Prem was generally a fairly soules, miserable time. Turning up week in, week out hoping for a positive result but deep down knowing that due to our modest warchest yet another defeat was on the cards, which more often than not was the case. For those of us on a budget, away games had to be selected carefully on a; chance of a result v's travel/rip off ticket price basis so away trips were often a lonely afair if you picked wrong. It was great as a novelty, but once that novelty wore off, the fun wore off at the same rate. Dont get me wrong, I enjoyed seeing us line up against some of the best players in the World, but was left frustrated knowing we couldnt compete week in week out with the money thrown around carelessly by most other teams however tactic

LeeKoo
23-02-2014, 01:09 AM
Every single team in English football strives for the "Premier League" So should we Camel

splurt
23-02-2014, 08:15 AM
I think Camel Toe is absolutely SPOT ON! The prem league became a slog and hit the wallet hard. For us supporters, its a long haul and at times, became painful.

However, we have to get back to the premier league.

Once we are back there we have to secure our place as a solid prem league team then hope we can be more competitive on wages...so we can attract better players. This is an unbelievably HARD and near impossible task for a club of our size.

So in a nutshell, we need to be taken over by a barmy Arab...But then there is the Financial Fair Play rules. Sigh

But being a prem team will deliver us a better squad, thusly making us stronger for cups! Could you imagine winning the FA Cup?? ;D

Aim for Europe!! I want to go on another 3 euro tours! B)

With THE ROSLER, we have a very driven and exceptional manager so who knows! Jewell, Martinez then Rosler! Who can boast that hey!:heart:

It is expensive, it is a hard slog, we will lose more than we win, we might get di-cked...bu