Oldtimeram
23-02-2014, 09:16 AM
One does not get an easy ride when one posts on there! ;D

Oldtimeram
23-02-2014, 10:20 AM
Now i know what it is feels to be like ectoplasm ;D

gaz1959
23-02-2014, 02:29 PM
Seems you created quite a debate rammy B)

Personally I think you have got it in the bag this time

Reason? Burnley are doing well and deservedly so with some quality in Volkes & Ings etc but there is always a hic-cup

I was well impressed with Clarets result over Florist

A draw or rams win is on the cards

alfinyalcabo
23-02-2014, 02:33 PM

Reason? Burnley are doing well and deservedly so with some quality in Volkes & Ings etc but there is always a hic-cup

Thank god you haven't tipped Burnley to win.. B)

gaz1959
23-02-2014, 06:01 PM

Thank god you haven't tipped Burnley to win.. B)[/quote]

XD You do make me laff Alf XD But indeed you are probably right as my predictions are sh-ite. I joined the Millwall Preddie and onlt got it right once so far :blue:

I think Burnley are easily desrving their current position just need them sly ones to drop a few points ;D

Oldtimeram
23-02-2014, 07:42 PM

C

A trouble maker I must be lol

Stan_van_nel
23-02-2014, 08:06 PM
I think it was the other two Rams who started the slavering Clarets off on that thread.

The majority of normal regular ones know OTR's there just for a bit of fun and to talk footy.

If Derby win though, I'll be taking back this comment. XD

Oldtimeram
24-02-2014, 12:42 AM
I think it was the other two Rams who started the slavering Clarets off on that thread.

The majority of normal regular ones know OTR's there just for a bit of fun and to talk footy.

I am only having a bit of fun. It is just a shame that some take me too seriously and think that I am public enemy number 1

alfinyalcabo
24-02-2014, 09:57 AM

I am only having a bit of fun. It is just a shame that some take me too seriously and think that I am public enemy number 1[/quote]

Carry on OTR. I love to read some of the schite our fans come up with when somebody has a go at the clarets..they really do show themselves up at times,its all the inbreeding you know.. XD XD XD XD

Oldtimeram
24-02-2014, 05:55 PM
Nice one Alf. Celts and CheshireTony seem to be somewhat aggressive and love to throw personal insults

Oh well, I guess it livened things up a bit. I hope I do not get
lynched on Saturday

paderbornclaret
24-02-2014, 08:31 PM
Jesus, there are some very touchy people on there. Nowt wrong with what I've read Rammy...good support from certain posters I notice B)

Derby are 2 points behind us and going great...if our superb home record was ever in doubt...it's on Saturday, that's the reality.

BeneBoyBFCN58
24-02-2014, 11:27 PM
Eh up everybody. Sorry for my absence, the reasons for which I will not bore you with and, who the bloody hell in their right minds have missed me!! The silence is deafening!! XD X-D.

Anyway, Rammy, we seem to have settled the nonsense on the Carrots Mad site. You did absolutely nothing to deserve the reaction you received and it would appear that celts owes me for the pint he wants me to buy you in The Lounge/Park View on Saturday. As for that CheshireTony bloke well he is not worth my/your time!!

Paders, you are spot on mate, Derby County was always to me the far harder of the games between them and that lot managed by that odious little dwarf Billy Davies. It will be a tough test for us but they all will be from now on in!!

Spoke to Rammy and Lazaat earlier this evening and am looking forward to seeing them both in The Lounge/Park View on Saturday. Fancy joining us Stan/BoT!!?? ;) ;-) :D :-D

lion1
26-02-2014, 09:51 AM

They was lucky to beat us the LIONS

:O :O :O :O

Altobelli
28-02-2014, 12:19 PM
Bloody sensitive back tracking bastids on CM some of em, reminds me why I don't post on there a lot, especially that Bene Boy XD

Nowt wrong with your posts on there Rammy, enjoy the game & the hospitality on Saturday, although I hope you don't enjoy much else ;)

tintinlostsnowy
28-02-2014, 08:38 PM
Sod them I will see you in Park View tomorrow afternoon before celebrating our win :O :P XD XD