PDA

View Full Version : On The day Other Matches Thread (Sunday)

wolves71
23-02-2014, 01:30 PM
A pick of the 1.30pm games, Newcastle v Villa or Liverpool v Swansea. I think i'll go with the sky sports game of Newcastle and Villa.

wolves71
23-02-2014, 01:52 PM
Open game and both sides going for it so far. Agbonlahor with a couple of efforts in last five minutes. Best opening for Newcastle really has been where Guzan spilled Cisse's effort.

wolves71
23-02-2014, 02:01 PM
It looks like i have picked the wrong game to watch, score updated for Liverpool v Swansea game... Swansea have come from 2-0 down to level at 2-2.

WOODLANDSWOLF
23-02-2014, 02:13 PM
It looks like i have picked the wrong game to watch, score updated for Liverpool v Swansea game... Swansea have come from 2-0 down to level at 2-2.

It's a cracker this one. Bony just nearly made it 3-3.

wolves71
23-02-2014, 02:14 PM

It's a cracker this one. Bony just nearly made it 3-3.[/quote]

I'll watch highlights at half and full time woody, i see Liverpool have again gone in front.

wolves71
23-02-2014, 02:26 PM
What a miss from Pappa Cisse, ball played into his path by Remy, shoots way over from close range.

Just seen the Liverpool goals, quality ball from Sterling to pick out Sturridge's run. Henderson's goal not far off from the second goal from Jacob's yesterday.

jiltedjohn
23-02-2014, 02:30 PM
What channel are Liverpool on?

wolves71
23-02-2014, 02:38 PM

Link below.. - view external link (http://www.nutjob.eu/njtvx26.html)

jiltedjohn
23-02-2014, 02:48 PM
Its asking me to install codec??? Will just watch the Newcastle game on Sky and investigate codec later.

WOODLANDSWOLF
23-02-2014, 02:48 PM

It's live on the box [NBC] out here mate.

wolves71
23-02-2014, 02:50 PM
Its asking me to install codec??? Will just watch the Newcastle game on Sky and investigate codec later.

Don't install anything. I use ******* and ghostery so don't get any of those messages.

wolves71
23-02-2014, 02:58 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/14t7lns.jpg

This is what i get with ******* and ghostery enabled jiltedjohn.

WOODLANDSWOLF
23-02-2014, 03:04 PM
4-3 liverpool, what a game.

wolves71
23-02-2014, 03:12 PM
4-3 liverpool, what a game.

I definately picked the wrong game ;D

The natives in Newcastle aren't happy, just had a couple of penalty appeals turned down.

jiltedjohn
23-02-2014, 03:13 PM

I've got ******* on Firefox, but Ive disabled videos on Firefox and can only play them on Internet Explorer which I dont have ******* on. Will check things out during the week when Ive got more time.

wolves71
23-02-2014, 03:16 PM

I've got ******* on Firefox, but Ive disabled videos on Firefox and can only play them on Internet Explorer which I dont have ******* on. Will check things out during the week when Ive got more time.[/quote]

Ok jiltedjohn, always ignore adverts, updates for Livid and similar. I don't post links to games that i wouldn't use myself.

wolves71
23-02-2014, 03:19 PM
How the hell did that stay out? De Jong picks out the run into the box of Remy, he beats Guzan, but ball hits the post and away.

wolves71
23-02-2014, 03:23 PM
Finally a goal. Remy with two Villa players around him and smashes the ball past Guzan, quality, finished 1-0 Newcastle United.

wolves71
23-02-2014, 04:04 PM
I good round of applause to honour Sir Tom Finney just before kick off at the Norwich v Spurs game.

wolves71
23-02-2014, 04:59 PM
I hope the second half is better than the first, Van Wolfswinkel lacking, had a chance to go through on goal,had the beating of Dawson, but trying to shoot without taking the ball closer to go.

WOODLANDSWOLF
23-02-2014, 05:04 PM
I hope the second half is better than the first, Van Wolfswinkel lacking, had a chance to go through on goal,had the beating of Dawson, but trying to shoot without taking the ball closer to go.

Dire first half really, Norwich look truly terrible. Lennon is the only player out there with a bit of flair and intelligence at the moment.

wolves71
23-02-2014, 05:08 PM

Dire first half really, Norwich look truly terrible. Lennon is the only player out there with a bit of flair and intelligence at the moment.[/quote]

He definately has the pace and trickery to open up any game.

WOODLANDSWOLF
23-02-2014, 05:08 PM

Dire first half really, Norwich look truly terrible. Lennon is the only player out there with a bit of flair and intelligence at the moment.[/quote]

Or maybe Snodgrass as well! XD X-D

wolves71
23-02-2014, 05:10 PM

Or maybe Snodgrass as well! XD X-D[/quote]

A good goal and his run not tracked until it was too late. Rose, as quick as he is couldn't afford to jump in either.

WOODLANDSWOLF
23-02-2014, 05:17 PM
Be a bad result for the baggies if it stays this way.

wolves71
23-02-2014, 05:18 PM

Don't know how i'm going to sleep tonight if it does XD

WOODLANDSWOLF
23-02-2014, 05:24 PM

Don't know how i'm going to sleep tonight if it does XD[/quote]

Mind you, the game is wide open at the moment, can't see Norwich hanging on to be honest.

wolves71
23-02-2014, 05:29 PM

Mind you, the game is wide open at the moment, can't see Norwich hanging on to be honest.[/quote]

It has improved since the first half, Van Wolfswinkel has come alive. I think Adebayor has also started to see more of the ball, through on goal after Bassong took too long, but credit to John Ruddy, off his line and helped by the heavy touch of Adebayor. Big chance also for Soldado.

WOODLANDSWOLF
23-02-2014, 05:43 PM

Mind you, the game is wide open at the moment, can't see Norwich hanging on to be honest.[/quote]

It has improved since the first half, Van Wolfswinkel has come alive. I think Adebayor has also started to see more of the ball, through on goal after Bassong took too long, but credit to John Ruddy, off his line and helped by the heavy touch of Adebayor. Big chance also for Soldado.[/quote]

Been a lively last ten mins that's for sure.

Jesus!! What a free kick, nearly snapped the crossbar.

wolves71
23-02-2014, 05:44 PM
Ruddy has again done well, again denying a Spurs player, Chadli the latest one.

WOODLANDSWOLF
23-02-2014, 05:46 PM

Norwich could have had three in the last 5 mins. So you know what will happen now!

wolves71
23-02-2014, 05:48 PM

It has improved since the first half, Van Wolfswinkel has come alive. I think Adebayor has also started to see more of the ball, through on goal after Bassong took too long, but credit to John Ruddy, off his line and helped by the heavy touch of Adebayor. Big chance also for Soldado.[/quote]

Been a lively last ten mins that's for sure.

Jesus!! What a free kick, nearly snapped the crossbar.[/quote]

Johnson so unlucky that's for sure. Lloris well beaten.

wolves71
23-02-2014, 05:50 PM

Norwich could have had three in the last 5 mins. So you know what will happen now![/quote]

Hooper could really have gone for goal himself instead of trying to pick out Fey.

wolves71
23-02-2014, 05:56 PM
A big three points for Norwich, quality goal to win it. After the first half they have came out and attacked Spours, but also had Ruddy to thank with three crucial saves.

MichiganWolf
23-02-2014, 07:43 PM
Still think it was a bit short sighted for Spurs to sack AVB. Sherwood's winning % is less than AVB's. And after an initial spurt of goals under Sherwood, Spurs have scored more than one goal only once in the last 6 matches.

Woking88
23-02-2014, 08:56 PM
Can you hear any squeaks coming from the Sandwell direction?