PDA

View Full Version : Kleeneze/Betterware etc

sergei
23-02-2014, 04:46 PM
Step daughter (unemployed) staying at the moment. Thinking of getting involved in catalogue dropping etc. Having never considered it, anyone have experience or know anybody who has, what do you think? Genuine question guys

lovedeanblue
23-02-2014, 07:21 PM
A married couple from these parts are agents and seem to do quite well. The thing I never realised before talking to them was that there are no "agent patches". They can't stop a new agent for instance moving onto the roads and streets they collect and deliver orders from and to.

gosport
23-02-2014, 07:51 PM
we had a Kleenewza turf way a couple of years ago round are way . old boy Eddie came out on top . but now he has another rival who is much younger and I think Eddies days are numbered

dwayne62
25-02-2014, 07:08 AM
tell her not to waste her time and money , been there tried it and trust me when i say that only the people at the top of the chain make any money

Corkhead
25-02-2014, 08:11 AM
Our local lad tries his socks off but spoke to him yesterday and he is not doing too well. Three kids to support - not a good career option really but he is giving it a go as he sees it as his own little business. Breaks your heart to see him out in the rain and wind lugging his pack around so we now have more plastic containers than the house can hold. Trouble for him might be he looks as rough as ****. Metal teeth and a hoodie so I think he might be scaring a lot of the old dears off. Add to that some of my winter jumpers that Mrs Corky gave to him when I wasn't about ("he needs them more than you") and it completes the picture.

Probably better as a part-time option than a career move.

sergei
25-02-2014, 07:17 PM
Cheers all. She is still thinking about it and probably will be for a while. Not particularly fond of hard work shall we say but she needs to show me some willing so lets see

midhurstblue
26-02-2014, 02:21 PM
I think the good days of betterware & kleeneze are gone. Almost every town now has a £1 shop or something similar where people go for their cheap items.