PDA

View Full Version : Its not rocket science!!

longlanelion
23-02-2014, 09:25 PM
Like a few others on here I am beginning to despair with our current position and unless there is a sudden change in fortunes we are only heading in one direction.

I think the problem is that Holloway is trying to introduce or impose a system which the current crop of players are incapable of implementing. He has inherited a team in a terrible situation and surely you have to find a system with which those players are comfortable and capable of turning into positive results. You cant play Barcelona football if you have not got the players to do it.

Introducing a completely new system or style is something which you do pre-season when there are still 46 games to play and there is time to tinker with it or the personnel if things don't gel quickly. Its not something which we should be doing with 14 games to go when you need the equivalent of 8 wins to avoid the drop.

scotslion58
24-02-2014, 05:41 AM
agree with you,holloway has a dream not a plan.
get back to basics, play 4-2-4 and stop messing.

zampa100
24-02-2014, 02:58 PM
as I have said before,stick Morison in the middle of the front three with two of our little ones either side of him,easy really.