PDA

View Full Version : Burns / McKenna

JRSLEFTPEG
23-02-2014, 09:32 PM
I feel getting these two both playing in our side is absolutely ***** for us and increases our chances of winning greatly when they are . Along with Durnan, they are the heartbeat of the team. Burns tenacity and drive missing against Dundee and it showed . McKenna's aggression and ability missing on Saturday and it showed . Both available on Saturday and we will win . You watch !

Dariusz
24-02-2014, 01:14 AM
I agree.

I'd like to see team for Sat as follows:

GK Clark
RB Mitchell
LB Holt
CB Durnan
CB Higgins
DM Mckenna
RM Paton/Carmichael
LM Russell
AM Burns
ST Reilly
ST Lyle

MCMXIX
27-02-2014, 03:40 PM
I feel getting these two both playing in our side is absolutely ***** for us and increases our chances of winning greatly when they are . Along with Durnan, they are the heartbeat of the team. Burns tenacity and drive missing against Dundee and it showed . McKenna's aggression and ability missing on Saturday and it showed . Both available on Saturday and we will win . You watch !

I sincerely hope you're correct JRSLEFTPEG , this is a *****ly important game for Queens against a team just above us in our quest for a play-off place .

After losing our last 2 matches , we can't afford to make it 3 in a row

Palmyman
28-02-2014, 10:22 PM
Paton out. McKenna and Kerr doubtful according to the Standard and the Courier.

deek5trans
28-02-2014, 10:33 PM
People go on about McKenna and his rash play at times but we sure miss him when he's not playing.