PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Murphy...fantastic.

derfblade
23-02-2014, 11:57 PM
Hi guys. Just to let you know that Jamie is tearing up defences down here.It's taken time but he is now playing fantastic and the fans love him. I know he was well thought of by you guys so thought i would let you know how he was doing. Nigel Clough seems to have brought out the best in him and also the other 2 Scottish lads Ryan Flynn and Stephan Scougall.
Looks like we're turning into Jocks United!
Good to see your'e having another cracking season, so go and grab that runners up spot. Good luck in the run in.

Sup3rw3ll
24-02-2014, 08:46 AM
chris porter, another motherwell player is teaming up with murph to make a great partnership in the cup. Really, hope keep the cup run going which should be possible against either side at hope. ;D

elf
24-02-2014, 03:19 PM
Watched him on TV highlights and he looked fitter & stronger. One of my mates is a scout for you guys, and he said Jamie was MoM.
Good luck in the next round against Wednesday probably.

wellin
24-02-2014, 05:24 PM
Good to hear jamie's doing the business for united now. Bit of a slow start but he seems to be picking up now. It think he was close to going to hibs on loan before he hit form. Good luck in the cup.

skippy91
24-02-2014, 07:33 PM
Followed Jamies progress since his move great to see him getting some recognition from the Blade fans. My big fear was he would not be given the time to settle and he would be back up the road on loan to The Dons or the Arabs as so many have in the past. All the best in the cup whoever you get.