PDA

View Full Version : still can't get a bit

essexred52
24-02-2014, 10:57 AM
It pleases my wife when I don't go football, I said last night that I may not be going football again until the play offs ' possibly' hoping in the fact that I may get a bit ;D, but no still can't get a bit :blue: so f it I'm going to the Wigan game :D

Romanis
24-02-2014, 04:46 PM
It pleases my wife when I don't go football, I said last night that I may not be going football again until the play offs ' possibly' hoping in the fact that I may get a bit ;D, but no still can't get a bit :blue: so f it I'm going to the Wigan game :D

Come come now, you know what Gramps has said about such posts. It's things like these that put the ladies off from coming to the forum.

We are of course still living in Victorian times and such things are taboo topics! B)

Anyway me thinks, your persuasion skills are not at a supreme level. I suggest a meet up with my boy Tricky, during or after the Wigan game. He might teach you some of his more cunning, if not deviously sinister tricks!

Yep, he's a dangerous one, that boy. Once I woke up 1 morning to fetch the papers, only to find the whole villages female cats laying spread eagle outside our front door! >:) >:)

Trickytreesreds
24-02-2014, 06:39 PM

This will be my fault now, >:(

No doubt she's read my posts, is traumatised and become frigid.
The feminists, will be deserting fracking sites and Greenham Common, to stand outside my house ranting about equality.

Es***, you're a tw@t XD XD

essexred52
24-02-2014, 08:57 PM
The wife seems happy tonight, my luck could be, I'll tell her about Wigan in the morning

Es*** your a tw@t,,, maybe but I still have my wife ;D

Romanis
25-02-2014, 08:39 PM
The wife seems happy tonight, my luck could be, I'll tell her about Wigan in the morning

Match commentary:

We're now in the 7th round, and Tricky comes out swinging. He lands with a left, followed by a couple of jabs. Es*** is on the ropes as Tricky moves in for the kill.

He's jabbing away and tries to land that left hook but Es*** ducks and comes up with a swift upper cut that lands smack on Tricky's jaw.

It's good night Irene! Tricky goes down like a sack of potatoes. The referee takes up the score at 4,5,6,7,8, he's not gonna get up. It's all over folks.

Es*** with a stunning blow has won this fight! :star:

Trickytreesreds
25-02-2014, 09:23 PM

Match commentary:

We're now in the 7th round, and Tricky comes out swinging. He lands with a left, followed by a couple of jabs. Es*** is on the ropes as Tricky moves in for the kill.

He's jabbing away and tries to land that left hook but Es*** ducks and comes up with a swift upper cut that lands smack on Tricky's jaw.

It's good night Irene! Tricky goes down like a sack of potatoes. The referee takes up the score at 4,5,6,7,8, he's not gonna get up. It's all over folks.

Es*** with a stunning blow has won this fight! :star:[/quote]

Nope not having that. If brains were dynamite, Es*** wouldn't have enough to lift his ****ing hat, XD XD XD

BTW Romanski, seeing as EP has asked if we 3 should have our own personal board. I would like him ba

Elite_Pie
25-02-2014, 10:57 PM
Tricky,
you're the master of meaningless silly pictures, post that tumbleweed one on your main board just so people know it's working.

Trickytreesreds
26-02-2014, 09:21 AM
Tricky,
you're the master of meaningless silly pictures, post that tumbleweed one on your main board just so people know it's working.

I'm saving my best ones for when you've gone down.

I know, I know, you're not bothered blah blah blah.
You'll still follow Notts even if they're playing the Benidorm waiters 11.
Of course, all the **** badgers over there, feel the same as you don't they? :D

We are Notts, we move on.

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Bologna_reunited
27-02-2014, 06:40 AM
Tricky,

Don't need to go on our forum as yours is full of Forest threads anyway.

Trickytreesreds
03-03-2014, 09:13 AM

Come come now, you know what Gramps has said about such posts. It's things like these that put the ladies off from coming to the forum.

We are of course still living in Victorian times and such things are taboo topics! B)

Anyway me thinks, your persuasion skills are not at a supreme level. I suggest a meet up with my boy Tricky, during or after the Wigan game. He might teach you some of his more cunning, if not deviously sinister tricks!

Yep, he's a dangerous one, that boy. Once I woke up 1 morning to fetch the papers, only to find the whole villages female cats laying spread eagle outside our front door! >:) >:)[/quote]

Forget t

Romanis
03-03-2014, 09:29 AM

Yep, he's a dangerous one, that boy. Once I woke up 1 morning to fetch the papers, only to find the whole villages female cats laying spread ea

Trickytreesreds
03-03-2014, 09:31 AM

Yep, he's a dangerous one, that boy. Once I woke up 1 morning to fetch the papers, only to find th