PDA

View Full Version : Tonight

Rotherhamowl10
24-02-2014, 11:56 AM
If ever there was an opportunity to get to Wembley for the FA cup semi-finals, then it is now. On paper we are down as favourites to beat both Charlton and the blades, but of course it's not that simple. Tonight's fixture is by no means a guaranteed win for us; Charlton will want this just as much and won't just turn over and let us have that steel city derby in the next round that everybody craves. They will share the same optimism as us, knowing that a league 1 team will be the only thing standing between you and a place at Wembley should you win tonight - dream scenario for any club above league 1 surely?

The worst thing we could do is under estimate the opposition - something I think every team the blades have played in the cup have done. I took great confidence in our win away at a very good Huddersfield side, Grey got his tactics spot on and even managed to rest a few players. It's looking like we could be heading for a rare uneventful end to the season. This is why I believe I

redgreggie
24-02-2014, 12:27 PM
the belief that the team have been showing since the change in manager gives me the confidence that even if we do go a goal down we have the spirit to get back into the game.

we aren't ****y, just confident.

here's hoping for tonight.

ray...in Batley.