PDA

View Full Version : Dingles Game/Date Change.

fyldeflyer
24-02-2014, 06:10 PM
Brought forward 24 hours to Good Friday to a 5:15 K/O and live on Sky.

We might be relegated by then so a nothing game for us. :blue:

masher50
24-02-2014, 10:08 PM
from a Dingle, the game was Good Friday anyway, as are all the Championship fixtures. But I've a similar line of thought in that by the time the game is played, it may result in a promotion / relegation outcome.
Obviously I want Burnley to win the game, and also hope for promotion, but I don't want to see you drop down to league one. Best of luck, apart from THAT game!

P.S. - if you were to get relegated, PNE Thor would become unbearable! ;D

OL13claret
29-03-2014, 07:22 AM
Brought forward 24 hours to Good Friday to a 5:15 K/O and live on Sky.

We might be relegated by then so a nothing game for us. :blue:

I agree and am bemused given our position that Blackpool and the police are only allowing 2,000 away fans. This i.m.o will result in pandemonium with already hundreds of Clarets purchasing home end tickets and 1,000's arriving for a good friday promotion party.

I also hope Blackpool stay up. Good luck

fyldeflyer
30-03-2014, 01:49 PM
The maximum away fans is only 2,500 but usually limited to between 2,200 -2,300 there is nowhere else away fans can be put.

Think the stories about away fans buying tickets in the home end is simply a myth, it's been said many times before but it never seems to happen, you have to be registered on the clubs data base to purchase tickets for the home ends and have proof of a local post code or if not a local post code have proof you have bought tickets in the past so doubt very much we won't see hundreds of Burnley fans in the home ends.

OL13claret
30-03-2014, 08:49 PM
The maximum away fans is only 2,500 but usually limited to between 2,200 -2,300 there is nowhere else away fans can be put.

Think the stories about away fans buying tickets in the home end is simply a myth, it's been said many times before but it never seems to happen, you have to be registered on the clubs data base to purchase tickets for the home ends and have proof of a local post code or if not a local post code have proof you have bought tickets in the past so doubt very much we won't see hundreds of Burnley fans in the home ends.

I take your point fyldeflier. However my main point is given we don't fall apart over the next few games we are nailed on to go up. It's good friday and we are only an hour away from Blackpool We are all making plans for a possible promotion party in Blackpool.

Therefore if it's a nothing game for you then wouldn't it make sense to have thousands of Clarets packed inside and make lots of money

fyldeflyer
31-03-2014, 06:20 PM
Our owners wouldn't be interested in making extra money.

We still have 90m to spend from 3 years ago. :blue:

ThameClaret
02-04-2014, 04:52 PM
I see the full allocation of tickets have been sold out within three hours of going on sale.

I'm afraid to say this but I think the Lancs Const have got this so so wrong...

Kiss me Quick hats could blossom on GF.

fyldeflyer
02-04-2014, 09:40 PM
So what would you have done differently?

There will be about a million people in Blackpool over the Easter holidays I am pretty sure the Old Bill know how to handle things.

Anyway It's live on T V so it's not like no one will miss the actual game is it?