PDA

View Full Version : Let's help our struggling neighbours..

PapaLazarou
24-02-2014, 08:01 PM
..by offering constructive & well intentioned thoughts and advice in their superbly drafted 'Fan's Survey'.

And let's play nice and not approach it with nefarious intent, chaps - let's be supportive and say a big yes to lots more fan fund raising schemes, but no to more drums, no to goal music, no to diverting other resources to increase the player budget, no to reducing the ticket prices, etc etc..

I'm sure they'll appreciate all the help they can get.. B) - view external link (http://surveymonkey.com/s/PFC_FAN_SURVEY_022014_PST)

BileysThere
24-02-2014, 08:10 PM
..by offering constructive & well intentioned thoughts and advice in their superbly drafted 'Fan's Survey'.

And let's play nice and not approach it with nefarious intent, chaps - let's be supportive and say a big yes to lots more fan fund raising schemes, but no to more drums, no to goal music, no to diverting other resources to increase the player budget, no to reducing the ticket prices, etc etc..

I'm sure they'll appreciate all the help they can get.. B)

Wouldn't you all feel better supporting your own club through a difficult time?

RICKYwillTAKEusUP
24-02-2014, 08:19 PM

Wouldn't you all feel better supporting your own club through a difficult time?[/quote]

Lol - I'm loving supporting my club during this amazing period of growth and prosperity. Meanwhile, just down the road... (to be fair to you, S****horpe FC are a club which does dwarf your own - difficult times?) - view external link (www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SBq646ub0A)

PapaLazarou
24-02-2014, 08:55 PM
Wouldn't you all feel better supporting your own club through a difficult time?

Been there, done that - now those days are gone, I'm more than happy to share the love..

Dirtyweasel
24-02-2014, 09:40 PM
I'd be more than happy to give my honest views XD

OhWell
24-02-2014, 10:12 PM

Whatever you do, don't post that link on Saintsweb. Thousands of Saints fans post on there.

But, what fans would be so unkind as to vote on a rival team's poll??

"You expect rival fans to do that. The Portsmouth unofficial websites have been telling their supporters to go and vote for the worst shirt."

PapaLazarou
25-02-2014, 10:39 AM
Whatever you do, don't post that link on Saintsweb. Thousands of Saints fans post on there.

I'm sure they'd also be happy to do their bit in po**ey's hour of need..

nickthemod
25-02-2014, 02:36 PM
Just done the survey and given my full support >:)

Manco
25-02-2014, 10:00 PM
Ive just completed it to help them on their merry way.

More drums and instruments definitely needed.

TurktownAnt
28-02-2014, 12:00 AM
I'd be more than happy to give my honest views XD

I think we've had quite enough of yor views Weasal. But keep 'em coming anyway XD XD XD