PDA

View Full Version : Genuinely Sorry for Charlton Result

PeteWaller
24-02-2014, 09:52 PM
Ah!!!! For all of you and joking apart, it would have been fantastic to have a quarter final involving Sheffield clubs pitted against each other. I'm gutted for you Owls fans and despite the inevitable p***taking by blunts fans, they too have missed out on a fantastic occasion. Tough on all of you

ourbob
24-02-2014, 09:58 PM
Ah!!!! For all of you and joking apart, it would have been fantastic to have a quarter final involving Sheffield clubs pitted against each other. I'm gutted for you Owls fans and despite the inevitable p***taking by blunts fans, they too have missed out on a fantastic occasion. Tough on all of youHavin a lovin Pete?XD XD XD

It will be a fantastic occasion playin Charlton,ask ANY blade

SeanShoreham
24-02-2014, 10:00 PM
Ah!!!! For all of you and joking apart, it would have been fantastic to have a quarter final involving Sheffield clubs pitted against each other. I'm gutted for you Owls fans and despite the inevitable p***taking by blunts fans, they too have missed out on a fantastic occasion. Tough on all of you

YOU are one of lifes nice guys (sic)

PeteWaller
24-02-2014, 10:00 PM
Ah!!!! For all of you and joking apart, it would have been fantastic to have a quarter final involving Sheffield clubs pitted against each other. I'm gutted for you Owls fans and despite the inevitable p***taking by blunts fans, they too have missed out on a fantastic occasion. Tough on all of youHavin a lovin Pete?XD XD XD[/quote]

Not really Bob, a Sheffield Derby is something that we could all enjoy mate

aussieowl
25-02-2014, 03:18 AM
Ah!!!! For all of you and joking apart, it would have been fantastic to have a quarter final involving Sheffield clubs pitted against each other. I'm gutted for you Owls fans and despite the inevitable p***taking by blunts fans, they too have missed out on a fantastic occasion. Tough on all of youHavin a lovin Pete?XD XD XD[/quote]

Not really Bob, a Sheffield Derby is something that we could all enjoy mate[/quote]

As a Sheffielder, derbies are only enjoyable if you win, acceptable if you draw & sh1t if you lose...no other way of putting it as far as I can see.

braggyowl
25-02-2014, 03:31 PM
Pete, they were sh!t scared of playing us mate...Believe me, it's Charlton they wanted.