PDA

View Full Version : Deserved to lose.

aussieowl
24-02-2014, 09:55 PM
No complaints about the result tonight...Charlton were the better team, we move on.

helmut_rooster
24-02-2014, 09:58 PM
Still 9 points above drop, happy with that, some pigs on here going off like they've just beaten us.

aussieowl
24-02-2014, 10:05 PM
Still 9 points above drop, happy with that, some pigs on here going off like they've just beaten us.

It's called relief pal...their worst nightmare avoided, some will be happier with this result than if they beat Charlton themselves.

Katchouro
24-02-2014, 10:17 PM
Two very poor teams tonight, but the slightly better team won.

I dare say over confidence yet again played a part in your downfall. A truly disgusting build up by Radio Sheffield which showed Charlton and a class act like Chris Powell zero respect. You're a poor side, you've been a poor side for most of the season - why did so many of you think you'd stroll to the semis and Wembley?

You lot never learn do you?

aussieowl
24-02-2014, 10:32 PM

I dare say over confidence yet again played a part in your downfall. A truly disgusting build up by Radio Sheffield which showed Charlton and a class act like Chris Powell zero respect. You're a poor side, you've been a poor side for most of the season - why did so many of you think you'd stroll to the semis and Wembley?

Over confidence..are you serious?...don't answer that, it's rhetorical.

Katchouro
24-02-2014, 10:39 PM
You've been away too long aussie. you've lost touch.

The arrogance and over confidence amongst the rank and file has been embarrassing. Thankfully you've got the Blades to bring you back down to earth ... you're rubbish!!!!

Vanderkay
24-02-2014, 10:54 PM
Just got to laugh at them Aussie,"we are a poor team",that just happens to be playing in a higher division than them week in week out,and maybe for years to come.
But hey ho they" will bring us back down to earth",er think that was Charlton.
And yes Aussie we didnt deserve to win tonight,just gutted that we missed the chance to play them.

aussieowl
24-02-2014, 11:42 PM

The arrogance and over confidence amongst the rank and file has been embarrassing. Thankfully you've got the Blades to bring you back down to earth ... you're rubbish!!!!

I love it when the "you've been away too long" & the "you're out of touch" cliches come out of the box...shows me I'm right & there's nowhere else for people to go.

aussieowl
24-02-2014, 11:44 PM
[quote="Vanderkay",that just happens to be playing in a higher division than them week in week out,and maybe for years to come.
And yes Aussie we didnt deserve to win tonight,just gutted that we missed the chance to play them.[/quote]

Like we need Blades to bring us down to Earth...XD XD XD , that's one of your best Katch.

banno
25-02-2014, 12:48 AM

Its true, we're rubbish.
Its also true that we're considerably better than you :-)
How rubbish must you be?

As for the game tonight, we ended up having the chances to get something from the game but we probably didn't deserve it.
That's football for you.
As a side note, I haven't spoken to or heard one Wednesdayite take Charlton for granted.
I've heard plenty of pork say we have but not one Wednesdayite, another porker myth.

hoothoot
25-02-2014, 12:55 AM

Yep rubbish in the Championship!
How's the third division relegation battle going mate?
Don't take you eye off that one will you.;D

Katchouro
25-02-2014, 12:58 AM
Its true, we're rubbish.

If that's true you had a great chance to prove it ... but you went and bottled it. XD

Nice to see we can agree you're rubbish though.

And if you haven't observed the arrogance and over confidence I can only assume that you're over in Oz with aussie with your heads in the clouds. You tipping Charlton doesn't counter balance anything. ;)

Katchouro
25-02-2014, 01:00 AM

Don't take you eye off that one will you.;D[/quote]

Do you mind if I borrow your catchphrase again banno and tell this little fella to 'dry thee eyes kid'.

I'm enjoying this so much I can't believe it's not fattening. XD

banno
25-02-2014, 01:05 AM
Its true, we're rubbish.

If that's true you had a great chance to prove it ... but you went and bottled it. XD

And if you haven't observed the arrogance and over confidence I can only assume that you're over in Oz with aussie with your heads in the clouds. You tipping Charlton doesn't counter balance anything. ;)[/quote]

Strangely its your lot that (the ones with the least to brag about) that I hear mouthing off most of the time.
Nowt changes ;-)

banno
25-02-2014, 01:13 AM

Don't take you eye off that one will you.;D[/quote]

Do you mind if I borrow your catchphrase again banno and tell this little fella to 'dry thee eyes kid'.

I'm enjoying this so much I can't believe it's not fattening. XD[/quote]

Oi, get thee own saying porker.

He does have a point, most of you are talking like your relegation battle is a formality.
We all know how it worked out the last time you were all on here spouting don't we?
You all went into hiding for 2 years (Holden and Pete still are)

Good luck to Charlton

aussieowl
25-02-2014, 01:29 AM
Its true, we're rubbish.

but you went and bottled it. XD

[/quote]

So that's 11-1 to the Blades in the 'Bottled it' stakes..XD

Katchouro
25-02-2014, 01:36 AM
I thought you lot were good at history ... two cups against an Ian Wright, Wright, Wright inspired Arsenal, the Palace game, Kasierslautern, Rotherham no end of times in the cup.

And that's just off the top of my head.

You've taken this latest defeat pretty hard by the looks of it aussie. Don't fret, you've always got next season under Head Coach maestro Sturat 'lost 3 at home on the bounce' Gray.

Katchouro
25-02-2014, 01:39 AM
Here's a question for you to ponder aussie.

Ola Tidman, Franny Jeffers or Jacques Maghoma ... who would you give your last Rollo to?

aussieowl
25-02-2014, 02:16 AM
I thought you lot were good at history ... two cups against an Ian Wright, Wright, Wright inspired Arsenal, the Palace game, Kasierslautern, Rotherham no end of times in the cup.

And that's just off the top of my head.

You've taken this latest defeat pretty hard by the looks of it aussie. Don't fret, you've always got next season under Head Coach maestro Sturat 'lost 3 at home on the bounce' Gray.

Come on Katch, we've won our fair share of big have to win games, you can't win em all BUT when you lose virtually every sh1t or bust game there is to be played, as per the mighty Blades, then I think bottling it is your label not ours...as for 11-1, eleven was just a guess but I bet it's not far off.

Mate I don't take defeat hard these days...left that behind in my late twenties, now it's just a little sting & then meh, there's always the next game, so if anyone wants to kick me while I'm down they've got about an hour after the

aussieowl
25-02-2014, 02:22 AM
Here's a question for you to ponder aussie.

Ola Tidman, Franny Jeffers or Jacques Maghoma ... who would you give your last Rollo to?

None of em...I'd eat it myself so as not to create any misunderstanding between former & current players..;)

Rotherhamowl10
25-02-2014, 09:42 AM
I've seen some funny, contradicting posts from Katch before, but him giving us a lesson on 'bottle jobs' is like Jimmy Saville questioning Gary Glittera€™s ***ual past. You've even added in games against Kaiserslautern and Rotherham XD XD You'll be adding friendly losses in next. I suppose stupidity can get the better of you when you're over excited.

As for the game, the better team won and we didn't turn up. We got the goal and didn't even get the chance to capitalise on it as they went down the other end and scored with a dubious free kick. For the first time in his reign ,SG got it wrong. I dona€™t think he started our best team, and I think he made the wrong substitutes at the wrong time...but if you would have told me we would be 8 points clear of the relegation zone at this point, I would have called you a fool, and the reason we are is because Grey has turned us arounda€¦one defeat in the FA cup doesn't change my opinion on him and I believe last night was a learning curve for

hirstyboywonder
25-02-2014, 02:34 PM
Its true, we're rubbish.

And if you haven't observed the arrogance and over confidence I can only assume that you're over in Oz with aussie with your heads in the clouds. You tipping Charlton doesn't counter balance anything. ;)[/quote]

We prove it over the course of a season Katch. By the fact we got out of the division that you can't 2 seasons ago and the fact our 'poor' team has as many Championship points as you have league one points this season.

braggyowl
25-02-2014, 03:17 PM
No complaints about the result tonight...Charlton were the better team, we move on.

Don't agree aussie...We were sh!te but they were also very lucky...Nuhiu, the big donkey, getting in the way and blocking a shot that was a cert goal...The one that came back off the post and into the goaly's arms...The save in the last minute from their keeper when he finger tipped it over the bar..The goal mouth scrambles which could have easily lead to a goal for us..And a right fckin idiot of a ref that thinks the sun shines outof his own ar5e...We didn't take our chances, fair enough, but I don't reckon they deserved the win last night.

braggyowl
25-02-2014, 03:19 PM

You got what you wanted and stated on your board..To play Charlton in the next round...Call yourself a Blade!!!

You were crapping yourself that you might have to play us and you know it Katch.

Bluestripe
25-02-2014, 07:45 PM
From what I saw, we didn't play well enough to land it.
Regret that sheff utd v Sheff Wed derby couldn't happen...despite the stress/anguish etc,,
I'd rather blades go through against Charlton, for same reason I'd rather hull go through against Sunderland...a Yorks club.
The fear from blades around facing Wednesday surprised me and, the vehement loathing a la "rather chop my kn*b off that see Wednesday beat charlton" was just awful.
Seemed like if the tie was owls v west ham, it'd have been "come on you hammers"

aussieowl
25-02-2014, 09:35 PM
I'd rather blades go through against Charlton,

Personally I wouldn't go that far, can't remember ever wanting the Blades to win a game, just doesn't seem natural.

Bluestripe
25-02-2014, 10:02 PM
I'd rather blades go through against Charlton,

Personally I wouldn't go that far, can't remember ever wanting the Blades to win a game, just doesn't seem natural.[/quote]

A sh*t choice of options I agree...but charlton...?

Katchouro
25-02-2014, 10:13 PM
You've even added in games against Kaiserslautern and Rotherham XD XD You'll be adding friendly losses in next.

I wanted to compare your Championship play off final record against ours but hit a snag ... can you work out what it was? ;)

Ya big mardy bottler.

blades58
25-02-2014, 10:24 PM
[quote="Vanderkay",that just happens to be playing in a higher division than them week in week out,and maybe for years to come.
And yes Aussie we didnt deserve to win tonight,just gutted that we missed the chance to play them.[/quote]

you're gutted you missed the chance to play us?

FFS that was never on was it? Just ask your fellow porkers on porktalk

According to them, after the Charlton walkover, you've got a bye! XD

Deserved all you got. Sweet FA!

Rotherhamowl10
26-02-2014, 09:41 AM
You've even added in games against Kaiserslautern and Rotherham XD XD You'll be adding friendly losses in next.

I wanted to compare your Championship play off final record against ours but hit a snag ... can you work out what it was? ;)

Ya big mardy bottler.[/quote]

We've only ever made one play-off final appearance in my life time...and we won it - not bad for a club labelled 'bottlers' eh.

Your lot on the other hand, 6 played, 6 lost or something? XD XD

braggyowl
26-02-2014, 02:24 PM
Katch calling you a bottler Roth when he bottled out of wanting to play us next and instead opted for Charlton..On their board, for everyone to see.

Now that is a proper bottler..Scared to play The Wednesday...Scared of losing to The Wednesday..Enough said!