PDA

View Full Version : Malone & Morison

john57
25-02-2014, 08:35 AM
I was told , they told our fans to f off on saturday is that right , our fans pay good money to support the club , i know of someone who went has supported the club for 57 years , The fans are being let down by the team , the players dont give a toss if we are relegated , the fans do?

zampa100
25-02-2014, 09:49 AM
these two need to say a big sorry before we play Brighton if its true,its us fans who help keep this shower of s**t in there flash cars and easy life stile

john57
25-02-2014, 10:07 AM
The two above is only a rumour , all the players should realise the fans have supported the team a long time , all we ask is they give 100%

scotslion58
25-02-2014, 10:52 AM
what do they want us to do, clap them off after turning in a display like that.
fans who travelled up to barnsley have every right to slag them off.

rrobinson3
25-02-2014, 10:49 PM
Hi John57 with all due respect i don't think we should criticise these players on a "Rumour" if it is true then Holloway should fine them the maximum amount possible for all the reasons you mentioned. to be fair to the team I do think they are trying but not getting any luck(Their goalie Steele played out of his skin) As for the officals we get nothing from them..when was the last time we had a penalty(Middlesboro" have had four**** already:blue: :blue:

BIGTELMFC
26-02-2014, 09:05 AM
well I can clarify morison said it because I was looking at the prik when I was slagging him off, the performance of him and Malone was a joke, I spent over £70 Saturday and i'm entitled to tell them what I thought >:)

rrobinson3
26-02-2014, 02:49 PM
Fair enough BigTel then as I said in my previous post Holloway should fine them the max he can..you are right you have spent your dosh and are entitled to make your feelings known as professional footballers they should accept that nuff said >:( >:(

zampa100
01-03-2014, 09:05 AM
these two really need to up there game today,Malone needs to put the ball over a bit better and Moro needs to put himself about a bit more,a couple of goals will do just fine today