PDA

View Full Version : Blades for the playoffs??

vespabri
26-02-2014, 01:09 AM
According to some on their messageboard..XD XD XD XD XD don"t make me laugh..go on then i will..XD XD XD XD XD XD

blades58
26-02-2014, 07:48 AM
You're right Bri. Can't happen imo

Hopefully tho, we continue to steer away from relegation and keep looking upwards instead of downwards

Perhaps we might have a good cup run tho? :)

One more thing re your visit to BL, the side that played you at the NY stadium will not perform like the side that played against you in the second half. (abysmal, school boy errors, absolutely ****e)

Different team, different manager. This time you'll know you've been in a game, regardless of result

Rotherhamowl10
26-02-2014, 09:36 AM
Some even claiming if they win their games in hand that there is a possibility...even though they're on the same games played as 6th place XD XD

If this was us spouting this rubbish, we would be ridiculed and told we were deluded ect ect ...bladesman logic eh?

hoothoot
26-02-2014, 10:24 AM
[quote="vespabri"t make me laugh..go on then i will..XD XD XD XD XD XD[/quote]

The arrogance is Breathtaking, double standards, some even claiming FA cup final and play offs in another thread!
Charlton and the rest of Division one may as well not turn up!

They really never learn do they...massive chip! XD XD - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=463&fid=221&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111488169&page=1)

braggyowl
26-02-2014, 02:12 PM

Hopefully tho, we continue to steer away from relegation and keep looking upwards instead of downwards

One more thing re your visit to BL, the side that played you at the NY stadium will not perform like the side that played against you in the second half. (abysmal, school boy errors, absolutely ****e)

Different team, different manager. This time you'll know you've been in a game, regardless of result

Would that be the same side that lost 3-0 at Crewe a couple of weeks back 58..

braggyowl
26-02-2014, 02:16 PM

Go on then bri I'll join you in a couple or nine**** XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

play offs...XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
Those satellites better watch out if they do get there and it goes to pens...XD XD XD

play offs...XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

braggyowl
26-02-2014, 02:18 PM
play offs.

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

blades58
26-02-2014, 06:51 PM

Would that be the same side that lost 3-0 at Crewe a couple of weeks back 58..[/quote]

Near enough Braggy XD

Brayford and Schoolgirl were just bedding in tho

There's a different dynamic to the team at the minute and confidence breeds confidence

Katchouro
26-02-2014, 07:46 PM
Eyup braggy, looks like you've got a new pet. vespabri - red on the outside, blue and white on the inside.

Make sure to give him plenty of cuddles and regular tickles to the tummy and you've got an obedient little companion for life.

Wouldn't find me creeping like that on another team's board.

aussieowl
26-02-2014, 07:57 PM

Don't know about that Katch...didn't you once tell thaiboy you loved him on here..;)

Katchouro
26-02-2014, 08:04 PM
It was a loaded little bon mot for braggy's benefit aussie. He'll know what I mean. ;)

Admit it, you miss Thai and his lunatic nonsensical ramblings. He predicted play offs after you beat Reading and then demanded the sacking of Jones after you lost to Derby ... you can't write comedy like that, pure gold.

And his spats with you weren't bad either.

aussieowl
26-02-2014, 08:06 PM
Some even claiming if they win their games in hand that there is a possibility...even though they're on the same games played as 6th place XD XD

If this was us spouting this rubbish, we would be ridiculed and told we were deluded ect ect ...bladesman logic eh?

Deluded arrogants, they're ALL the same, vile creatures EVERY last one of em...they really believe this stuff..:O ..;)

aussieowl
26-02-2014, 08:09 PM
It was a loaded little bon mot for braggy's benefit aussie. He'll know what I mean. ;)

Admit it, you miss Thai and his lunatic nonsensical ramblings. He predicted play offs after you beat Reading and then demanded the sacking of Jones after you lost to Derby ... you can't write comedy like that, pure gold.

And his spats with you weren't bad either.

I do miss it but he'll be back...when he gets another pass from thai's world, I relish our spats, makes me feel special..XD

Bluestripe
26-02-2014, 08:12 PM

Would that be the same side that lost 3-0 at Crewe a couple of weeks back 58..[/quote]

Near enough Braggy XD

There's a different dynamic to the team at the minute and confidence breeds confidence[/quote]

What...you mean you've been practising penalties?

blades58
26-02-2014, 08:37 PM

Near enough Braggy XD

There's a different dynamic to the team at the minute and confidence breeds confidence[/quote]

What...you mean you've been practising penalties?[/quote

Bluestripe
26-02-2014, 10:35 PM
Eyup braggy, looks like you've got a new pet. vespabri - red on the outside, blue and white on the inside.

Make sure to give him plenty of cuddles and regular tickles to the tummy and you've got an obedient little companion for life.

There you have it...
If you want a miller, tickle his/her tummy...plenty of cuddling
No wonder they're called mini blades :O

vespabri
26-02-2014, 11:37 PM

Wouldn't find me creeping like that on another team's board. No pal, not at all, ive said it before and i"ll say it again..a deedah is a deedah in my book..weds,blades,steelers,sheff fc.
Braggy knows that, just as i know he doesn"t give a rats ar$e about us Millers..thats fine by me pal.
Now pull that Chessie fan from inside your ar$e pal.
Mini Blades us Millers eh??...XD XD XD XD XD

braggyowl
27-02-2014, 11:37 AM
Forget him Bri..He types more bollox on here than Mahat does, just.

Ask him who he wanted to play in the next round of the cup, Wednesday or Charlton...

He was crapping his pants at the thought of having to face us in the quarters..You can tell by his posts that he's so relieved it wasn't us.
Poor lad. ;)

braggyowl
27-02-2014, 11:40 AM

Near enough Braggy XD

Always said you were a bunch of inbreds 58. XD XD XD

banno
01-03-2014, 09:43 AM
Even sh1t3 teams like the pigs get lucky STEAKS of form in the pub league.
They'll be closer to the bottom than top come the end of the season

Owler
01-03-2014, 07:44 PM
If they do make play offs, it always makes for good entertainment. :D

Katchouro
01-03-2014, 08:26 PM
And if there's one thing you lot haven't had this season it's 'good entertainment'.

I think we'd all agree that on and off the pitch Stuart 'as such' Gray is a bit of a walking talking snoozefest.

Bluestripe
01-03-2014, 08:34 PM
Now that bladesmad are talking about playoffs, Wembley staff have been asked to investigate (discretely) whether it's practical to erect 'catch nets' behind the goals...like the ones in american football...f*ckin ball still hasn't landed :O XD :O XD :O XD

aussieowl
01-03-2014, 08:44 PM
And if there's one thing you lot haven't had this season it's 'good entertainment'.

I think we'd all agree that on and off the pitch Stuart 'as such' Gray is a bit of a walking talking snoozefest.

You been watching us then Katch?

Fifth in the table since the walking talking snoozefest took over, now that's entertainment...not bad seeing we were 6 points adrift when Jones left...as such.

http://i62.tinypic.com/9abfjl.jpg

Katchouro
01-03-2014, 08:55 PM
Well in this instance aussie 'success', and I use that word in the very broadest of terms, and entertainment haven't been bedfellows.

If I had to describe Gray's tactics the word that springs to mind is remedial. You've also been the lucky recipients of some truly poor opposition displays.

But when it came to the crunch, the big game against Charlton. Gray failed to provide the entertainment and the success, as such. Mandaric was never sure of the appointment and it won't be long before you lot turn, you always do, as such.

As such.

Owler
01-03-2014, 09:14 PM
Well in this instance aussie 'success', and I use that word in the very broadest of terms, and entertainment haven't been bedfellows.

If I had to describe Gray's tactics the word that springs to mind is remedial. You've also been the lucky recipients of some truly poor opposition displays.

But when it came to the crunch, the big game against Charlton. Gray failed to provide the entertainment and the success, as such. Mandaric was never sure of the appointment and it won't be long before you lot turn, you always do, as such.

As such.

You do seem to do a lot of research on our team.

I know your lot have won 7 on bounce but haven't got a clue how entertaining you've been.

I've watched some fantastic entertaining football under Gray, Reading, Leicester, Leeds, Huddersfield and today.

Even when we lost at home to Derby other week it was a decent game.

Only league game where I could say we was poor is when we lost at home t

hirstyboywonder
01-03-2014, 09:15 PM

As such.

The crunch games are in the league Katch, which is why your fans are so desperate to dream of a play off push rather than remain in the 3rd division again.

Despite your undoubted good form now it seems that the fact Nigel didn't hit the ground running will see you fall short.

Speaking of turning, plenty of those not happy with Nigel's appointment during his slow start now appear to have turned

aussieowl
01-03-2014, 09:18 PM

As such.

Yes it's funny how the better we play the poorer the opposition is..;)

Katchouro
01-03-2014, 09:23 PM
The crunch games are in the league Katch.

I'll remember that the next time you lot waffle on about a semi over 20 years ago and remind them that the more important game was the Booby Davison double 3-1.

Why so angry you lot? You won today, thanks to a good Boro goal being chalked off, but you won anyway. You seem so bitter still about bottling the Charlton game.

hirstyboywonder
01-03-2014, 09:58 PM

I'll remember that the next time you lot waffle on about a semi over 20 years ago and remind them that the more important game was the Booby Davison double 3-1.

Why so angry you lot? You won today, thanks to a good Boro goal being chalked off, but you won anyway. You seem so bitter still about bottling the Charlton game.[/quote]

A cup semi-final victory was pretty important Katch, a cup 5th round defeat no so.

Not angry at all Katch, delighted to have seen my team beat a side that have stopped most teams that they have come up against from scoring of late.
Wondering why you are choosing to focus on our defeat to Charlton rather than talk of your own win?
Maybe you would like to speak about why some on bluntsmad were delighted to see that DirtyLeeds were winning for a short time this lunchtime?

I will ask you about your cup run

banno
01-03-2014, 10:33 PM

As such.

what a load of guff
you know that the big teams only take the cup seriously in the latter stages, we made a lot of changes for the charlton game, the facts speak for themselves :)

blades58
01-03-2014, 10:57 PM

As such.

what a load of guff
you know that the big teams only take the cup seriously in the latter stages, we made a lot of changes for the charlton game, the facts speak for themselves :)[/quote]

Big teams perhaps. 3rd lowest rank team left in the competition no chance!

I bet Mandy was f'kin fuming. A "walkover" to the semi's at Wembley and a potential t

banno
02-03-2014, 08:49 AM

As such.

what a load of guff
you know that the big teams only take the cup seriously in the latter stages, we made a lot of changes for the charlton game, the facts speak for themselves :)[/quote]

Big teams perhaps. 3rd lowest rank team left in the competition no chance!

I bet Mandy was f'kin fuming. A "walkov

sexypistol
02-03-2014, 10:23 AM

Why so angry you lot? You won today, thanks to a good Boro goal being chalked off, but you won anyway. You seem so bitter still about bottling the Charlton game.[/quote]

I note you fail to mention Charlton's second goal which was put in with Churches elbow. You were so relieved we didn't beat Charlton.

braggyowl
02-03-2014, 11:42 AM

As such.

Oh dear, Katch has found out that our manager says "as such" a lot in his interviews so we're gonna get this on every post now...

Had to laugh at the "you've also been the lucky recipients of some truly poor opposition displays" jibe. XD XD

Like MK Dons are a brilliant team...XD XD

My mate went yesterday (a pig) and said MK were absolutely w@nk...
Only good thing to come out of yesterda

aussieowl
06-03-2014, 03:09 AM

Looking more likely with every passing match, I don't think they can make 5th place but Peterboro are very catchable...that was a MASSIVE win for them t'other night, makes their dream possible...don't know what the odds are but I'd put a couple of quid on it, momentum is the key, they have it & Posh don't...saying nowt about the actual playoffs though, don't want to upset anybody talking about bottle/choking/or missed penalties..;)

blades58
08-04-2014, 09:20 PM

Vespabri,

I rest my case, even with 8 changes, reserves and 4 kids :)

Now, about that cup run I mentioned :D

Rotherhamowl10
09-04-2014, 08:46 AM

Vespabri,

Now, about that cup run I mentioned :D[/quote]

Great result for your lot last night against your boyfriends, even with the under 11's out. If Peterborough hadn't have won, you would have been back in the race for 6th.

It's left a lot of millers fans with egg on their face after all the spouting they did about turning you over

braggyowl
09-04-2014, 09:37 AM
Not much bumming going on last night by the sound of it! XD XD XD

PeteWaller
09-04-2014, 12:14 PM

Vespabri,

Good luck mate. Mike Dean won it for you, no doubt about that. Your kids did ok and to be fair we didn't play. Why, I don't know but we'll get back to winning ways and the Championship will be ours.;D ;D ;D ;D

Rotherhamowl10
09-04-2014, 01:15 PM

Vespabri,

Good luck mate. Mike Dean won it for you, no doubt about that. Your kids did ok and to be fair we didn't play. Why, I don't know but we'll get back to winning ways and the Championship will be ours.;D ;D ;D ;D[/quote]

Did Mike Dea

PeteWaller
09-04-2014, 03:49 PM

Vespabri,

Good luck mate. Mike Dean won it for you, no doubt about that. Your kids did ok and to be fair we didn't play. Why, I don't know but we'll get back to winning ways and the Champio

braggyowl
10-04-2014, 02:41 PM
Dean is a first class mother of all...Same as D'urso and that horrible Kettle bloke...Never been refs!

blades58
11-04-2014, 01:20 PM
and these comments all come after Steve Evans comments:

Steve Evans is "absolutely delighted" that Mike Dean is in charge tonight calling him "one of the best".

You just have to laugh XD

After hearing Evan's comments post match, I now have him down as one of the most bitter of managers I've come across

Nice one Steve, you've shown your class! :)

braggyowl
11-04-2014, 01:56 PM

Steve Evans is "absolutely delighted" that Mike Dean is in charge tonight calling him "one of the best".

After hearing Evan's comments post match, I now have him down as one of the most bitter of managers I've come across

like it.

PeteWaller
15-04-2014, 06:58 PM

Never had any pal, just a winning way. Hope you enjoyed your loss ;D ;D

blades58
15-04-2014, 07:04 PM

Never had any pal, just a winning way. Hope you enjoyed your loss ;D ;D[/quote]

I accept he's doing a grand job at the Millers, but ffs, he's worse than Neil Warnock

I'm gonna bollok him if I see him in Masons at Wick XD

braggyowl
16-04-2014, 10:56 AM
Worse than Warnock!!!!!!

Well yeah, but only just! XD

Whatever you think of the bloke you've gotta give him credit for what he's done at Rotherham and at Crawley before that tbh..

Definitely knows what this management business is all about.

PeteWaller
17-04-2014, 07:00 PM

I accept he's doing a grand job at the Millers, but ffs, he's worse than Neil Warnock

I'm gonna bollok him if I see him in Masons at Wick XD[/quote]

I could see that would really bother him! ;D

blades58
17-04-2014, 07:23 PM

I could see that would really bother him! ;D[/quote]

Tbh, I daren't! XD

He looks like a mad axe man when he's tear @rsing up and down the touchline

PeteWaller
21-04-2014, 06:51 PM

I could see that would really bother him! ;D[/quote]

Tbh, I daren't! XD

He looks like a mad axe man when he's tear @rsing up and down the touchline[/quote]

It's how h