PDA

View Full Version : Relegation Battle What Relegation Battle!

originaltrueblade
26-02-2014, 05:54 AM
You all keep harping on about our relegation battle. You can't even go on about that anymore.

As NIGEL continues the recovery.

If we are in a relegation battle where does that leave you?

hoothoot
26-02-2014, 07:34 AM
You all keep harping on about our relegation battle. You can't even go on about that anymore.

A whole division above you, next question? ;D

Rotherhamowl10
26-02-2014, 09:38 AM
XD XD Boasting about pulling away from the league 1 relegation zone in late February.

originaltrueblade
26-02-2014, 12:32 PM

A whole division above you, next question? ;D[/quote]

Make the most of it, you'll see

hirstyboywonder
26-02-2014, 01:56 PM

Well, we are exactly the same points off the play offs as you are but we are 9 points clear of the relegation zone you are 6 points clear.

The difference is also the standard we are up against.

Now work it out grunter.

originaltrueblade
26-02-2014, 02:06 PM

Well, we are exactly the same points off the play offs as you are but we are 9 points clear of the relegation zone you are 6 points clear.

Now work it out grunter.[/quote]

As I said before my little piglet "make the most if it"

braggyowl
26-02-2014, 02:08 PM

Do you know something you smelly pig...You only post on here when things are going your way...When we were good enough to get promoted and you weren't, and we went up and you didn't, when we pipped you right at the end and laughed in your fat pink face, you were nowhere to be seen...

Stick to your own board you fickle, horrible snort beast, where you put UTB AND FTO after every post...Saddo.

hirstyboywonder
26-02-2014, 02:26 PM

Now work it out grunter.[/quote]

As I said before my little piglet "make the most if it"[/quote]

How long are we to make the most of it for this time?

In Novemeber 2012 plenty on blunts mad and football heaven were talking up the possibility of a season unbeaten in the league. The result - a defeat to Yeovil in the play-offs.

This season after the Notts County opening game - the best football at the sty in decades according to some - e

Rotherhamowl10
26-02-2014, 03:10 PM

Do you know something you smelly pig...You only post on here when things are going your way...When we were good enough to get promoted and you weren't, and we went up and you didn't, when we pipped you right at the end and laughed in your fat pink face, you were nowhere to be seen...

Stick to your own board you fickle, horrible snort beast, where you put UTB AND FTO after every post...Saddo.[/quote]

Spot on Braggy. I will give it Katch, he's the only one who has stuck around on here this season.

I am seeing some familiar usernames from the other side who continued to tell us how they were going to pip us to promotion. Then when it didn't happen, they were never seen again.

originaltrueblade
26-02-2014, 07:33 PM

Stick to your own board you fickle, horrible snort beast, where you put UTB AND FTO after every post...Saddo.[/quote]

Oh dear looks like losing to Charlton has really got to you. Never mind old son you can watch us in the Quarter Final on BT Sports as I am sure you will not be coming to the Lane ;D

Bluestripe
26-02-2014, 07:52 PM
As they say on eurovision - nil points
Go away for goodness sake!

originaltrueblade
27-02-2014, 06:05 AM
As they say on eurovision - nil points
Go away for goodness sake!

XD XD XD XD

banno
27-02-2014, 11:35 AM
Defo the worse case of man utd syndrome I've ever seen, God only knows what he would be like if they weren't wa#k

The pork, a laugh a minute XD XD

banno
27-02-2014, 11:45 AM

Make the most of it, you'll see[/quote]

XD XD XD XD XD XD
oh we are don't worry piggy

braggyowl
27-02-2014, 11:45 AM
OriginaltruePIG...Posts when they win...Hides when they don't...

When Charlton have beaten them we'll bump this up...See if the coward has anything to add. ;)

GreasyChipBeattie
27-02-2014, 08:28 PM
I will give it Katch, he's the only one who has stuck around on here this season.

:O

Blimey RothOwl10, no wonder the rest of us don't hang around for very long ;-)

originaltrueblade
28-02-2014, 07:09 AM

When Charlton have beaten them we'll bump this up...See if the coward has anything to add. ;)

There you lot go again presuming we will lose. Truth is you never had any difficult ties until Charlton then you were showed the door.

If yes if Charlton beat us ( we won't underestimate them) we still got further than you little piglet. And by knocking out premier league sides away from home!!

braggyowl
28-02-2014, 07:42 AM
So what's that got to do with you not coming back on here if you lose then?

banno
28-02-2014, 10:00 PM

There you lot go again presuming we will lose. Truth is you never had any difficult ties until Charlton then you were showed the door.

If yes if Charlton beat us ( we won't underestimate them) we still got further than you little piglet. And by knocking out premier league sides away from home!![/quote]

easy my old pork chop, don't get carried away.
the prem sides don't take the cup seriously until the latter rounds.
look at the league table, its a true reflection of your season so far, and its currently saying that you're wa nk ;)

aussieowl
28-02-2014, 10:02 PM

Make the most of it, you'll see[/quote]

We always make the most of it, the top Sheffield team of the moment ALWAYS makes the most of it...it's been that way since I can remember & I'm sure for a long long time before that.

Remember the "light years ahead" mantra from Blades a few years ago & "we'll never play you again"...tongue in cheek from some but others believed it & to think us Owls are tarred with the arrogant brush...Blades are no different when the opportunity presents itself, as shown next door only this week.

I love the rivalry but the nature of it has changed a bit si

aussieowl
28-02-2014, 10:35 PM

we still got further than you little piglet.

[/quote]

Warp factor 10...make it so.