PDA

View Full Version : I wonder...

awayowl
26-02-2014, 08:07 AM
If any team has won the FA cup and been relegated to division four in the same season?

Just a thought ;-)

braggyowl
26-02-2014, 02:27 PM
Nar, they'll not get relegated now awayowl...They get too many jammy last minute pens..:/

hirstyboywonder
26-02-2014, 02:32 PM
If any team has won the FA cup and been relegated to division four in the same season?

Just a thought ;-)

Division 4?
Does that even exist, I wouldn't know, never felt the need to look that low.
You need to ask fans with experience at that level, try next door.

aussieowl
26-02-2014, 08:15 PM
Honest opinion...more chance of them winning the cup than being relegated.

Bluestripe
26-02-2014, 08:23 PM
Don't they hold the record for highest number of failures in playoffs? - and highest skied pen...still going up XD XD

hirstyboywonder
26-02-2014, 08:32 PM
Honest opinion...more chance of them winning the cup than being relegated.

Agreed, no chance of either. Being clear of 3rd division relegation wasn't really what they were hoping for from their 3rd successive season in that division though was it?

blades58
26-02-2014, 08:41 PM
Nar, they'll not get relegated now awayowl...They get too many jammy last minute pens..:/

and too many lucky clean sheets an all :/ :D

blades58
26-02-2014, 08:47 PM
Don't they hold the record for highest number of failures in playoffs? - and highest skied pen...still going up XD XD

No I don't think we do, but we can't be far off :(

hirstyboywonder
26-02-2014, 09:20 PM

No I don't think we do, but we can't be far off :([/quote]

Surely no other club has got a 100% record of 4 play-off final appearances and no victories?
How many other times have you failed in the semi-finals as well?

Bluestripe
26-02-2014, 10:26 PM

No I don't think we do, but we can't be far off :([/quote]

Sorry about having to ask (realise it's embarrassing), but could you provide a source saying you aren't the worst?