PDA

View Full Version : Time for young guns

dosser1
26-02-2014, 09:33 AM
After last night and Friday night it looks like we are running on empty and lack of desire .I think everybody knows we will need to get 2 keepers in for next season but with other teams bringing in their young players surely it's time for us to do the same . I think most fans would rather watch young talent coming through than players who are lacking desire ,we don't have a right to win any game and as SM says top 6 was always the target .So top 6 a shoe in lets see what talent we have in reserve ,the roller coaster is in full flow again but remember we are MFC and don't do it the simple way ,onwards and upwards

Sup3rw3ll
26-02-2014, 10:51 AM
mcalls flaws are being highlighted again. He's a great man manager and coach, so good he's in the scotland setup as coach, but very poor at making decisions.

I think he should have rested the likes of laz and started leitch in his place. People may say, but we'd get ripped apart... i'd say, any more than the 3-1 and 3-0 the team got with laz on the field? 6 points dropped is still 6 points dropped with laz on or off the field. At least the younger players (like leitch) would be 2 games better to their experience.

Yazz
26-02-2014, 08:35 PM
... and a new manager.