PDA

View Full Version : Reasons to be cheerful Part 2

duschko
26-02-2014, 03:01 PM
After scratching around carefully these are my footballing positives from the game...
-Ben G., Etheridge and Phillips seemed very comfortable with each other warming up before the game
-Nolan will be a good player for the Alex. Understandably as a newbie he tended to play the easy ball which led to merely playing square or back. He didn't however hide and challenged strongly in a physical game.
-Chuks will have put off any interest in him by pretending that his passing is inaccurate and that his shots are woeful
-Vadaine Oliver had the only shot that looked to have a realistic chance of going in
-Billy Waters looked very positive and whilst small, is a pocket battleship type of player with an eye for a pass. Worth more than 3 or 4 minutes.
-After many years I have seen an Alex throw-in from someone other than a full-back. Brad probably felt it was the only way he would see the ball. At one point he had four! defenders circling him.
-I would like to put Granty as a plus but too often h

fevver_tox
26-02-2014, 03:40 PM
Bravo duschko :D
You've put a smile on my face with this and it will help erase the memory of last nights "performance" :)