PDA

View Full Version : well done conner

Sherman
26-02-2014, 03:32 PM
nice to see you've gone on loan to a MASSIVE club, albeit weeds, im sure all you bacon rashers will prefer goal machine madine to old conner. XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

braggyowl
26-02-2014, 03:36 PM
We'll be alright without Connor SHE man...Don't you worry your little pink head about that.

Sherman
26-02-2014, 03:51 PM
We'll be alright without Connor SHE man...Don't you worry your little pink head about that.

Oh dear, it really has been a bad week for the filth. XD XD XD XD

Rotherhamowl10
26-02-2014, 04:00 PM
You mean the "waste of a loan signing" has gone out on loan again. How can that be? he is useless according to Katch.

As for him going to Leeds, we've brought in a few loan signings since Wickham and I predict that the wage contribution Sunderland would have required has been used else where on the squad.

He is a top player and I would have loved him back here, but with our season near enough over already, it just isn't worth the financial cost. I would rather us concentrate on giving people like Lavery a chance now - he deserves it!

braggyowl
26-02-2014, 04:00 PM

Oh dear, it really has been a bad week for the filth. XD XD XD XD[/quote]

Why is it bothering you so much you fcking idiot...If Connor has signed for Leeds, good luck to him.

You see, we're not like your fans..We're a lot more dignified...Now FCK OFF! XD

Sherman
26-02-2014, 04:05 PM

Why is it bothering you so much you fcking idiot...If Connor has signed for Leeds, good luck to him.

You see, we're not like your fans..We're a lot more dignified...Now FCK OFF! XD[/quote]

oh dear have really it a nerve, i'll go when I want to P...K, seems to be bothering you more than me. XD XD

braggyowl
26-02-2014, 04:07 PM

You see, we're not like your fans..We're a lot more dignified...Now FCK OFF! XD[/quote]

oh dear have really it a nerve, i'll go when I want to P...K, seems to be bothering you more than me. XD XD[/qu

Er...The smiley at the end...You really are a bit of a bell end aren't you pig.

Sherman
26-02-2014, 04:09 PM

oh dear have really it a nerve, i'll go when I want to P...K, seems to be bothering you more than me. XD XD[/qu

Er...The smiley at the end...You really are a bit of a bell end aren't you pig.[/quote]

calm down you piece of S...e, you'll be giving yourself a heart attack.

braggyowl
26-02-2014, 04:13 PM
You still don't get it do you, thick tw@t...I put the "laugh" at the end of my post to show it was a joke...You obviously didn't get it cos you're a silly piggy...

On a serious note I'm really not bothered that Connor has gone to Leeds...He did well whilst he was with us and good luck to the bloke..He's a great player.

18B89
26-02-2014, 04:15 PM
Hmmm, Bellend Rd or the Theatre of Rust.

XD XD XD

MASSIVE !!!

braggyowl
26-02-2014, 04:16 PM
ffs I give up!

Rotherhamowl10
26-02-2014, 04:18 PM
ffs I give up!

It is half term braggy...

braggyowl
26-02-2014, 04:19 PM
They're thick as fck roth!!!

Sherman
26-02-2014, 04:19 PM
cause your not bothered, you've got the washing machine back, yeah right.

braggyowl
26-02-2014, 04:21 PM
cause your not bothered, you've got the washing machine back, yeah right.

You worry too much about us...

braggyowl
26-02-2014, 04:26 PM
Oh, he's gone...His mam must have shouted him for his tea. ;)

Tawnyowl24
26-02-2014, 05:59 PM
Tell me which league you'll be starting in August grunter?
The pub league...XD XD

Katchouro
26-02-2014, 07:48 PM
Your lot's week just goes from bad to worse dun it. XD

Poor old Rotherham and pinthirsty are on suicide watch.

The pub league...XD XD

Pipe down Wembley dodger. ;) XD

aussieowl
26-02-2014, 08:00 PM
I see Wickham hasn't said Leeds are MASSIVE...surely that's all that matters isn't it..;)

roseylee
26-02-2014, 08:02 PM
he wont want to be fighting a relegation battle all season.

aussieowl
26-02-2014, 08:11 PM

Get kettle on, I suddenly feel like a cuppa.

Bluestripe
26-02-2014, 08:30 PM

You could have done with him when you were beaten 6-0

hirstyboywonder
26-02-2014, 08:30 PM
Your lot's week just goes from bad to worse dun it. XD

Poor old Rotherham and pinthirsty are on suicide watch.

The pub league...XD XD

Pipe down Wembley dodger. ;) XD

Given your record at Wembley would you not be better off dodging it?

Have you changed your tune on Wickham, or dirtyleeds for that matter?

Katchouro
26-02-2014, 09:23 PM
You've got to be in it to win it pinthirsty. You make sure to remember that when you're watching the quarters with your bag of Doritos, a can of Lilt and a scowl on your face that would curdle milk.

Leeds 2007 remain a horrible club, and Forrest Wickham ... still not sure about, he may revert to the mean. One thing's for sure, Sunderland spent way too much money for him.

roseylee
26-02-2014, 09:27 PM
very true bluestripe, but one game dont make a season.

its where you finish at the end, that matters.

hirstyboywonder
26-02-2014, 09:48 PM
You've got to be in it to win it pinthirsty. You make sure to remember that when you're watching the quarters with your bag of Doritos, a can of Lilt and a scowl on your face that would curdle milk.

Leeds 2007 remain a horrible club, and Forrest Wickham ... still not sure about, he may revert to the mean. One thing's for sure, Sunderland spent way too much money for him.

Got to say I am not a big fan of doritos.

Katchouro
26-02-2014, 09:52 PM
XD

There's no comeback for that.

Rotherhamowl10
27-02-2014, 09:25 AM
Katch, you must pay more attention to my posts. I've stated that we had already spent the money else where and that there wasn't a chance of him coming back.

I have no objections to him going to Leeds - especially after he helped us spank them 6-0. He is not our player, therefore I don't understand how anyone can have a go at the lad.

Anyway, I suppose that now he is no longer at SWFC, you rate him again?

banno
27-02-2014, 11:40 AM
Hmmm, Bellend Rd or the Theatre of Rust.

XD XD XD

MASSIVE !!!

You've got to be in it to win it, the sty wasn't even an option porky

banno
27-02-2014, 11:42 AM

????
I thought they won away at Colchester?

Rev72
27-02-2014, 12:33 PM

What !!!

Leeds..a horrible club :O

XD XD XD

Rev72
27-02-2014, 12:39 PM
I see Wickham hasn't said Leeds are MASSIVE...surely that's all that matters isn't it..;)

Probably didn't feel the need to say it as everybody already knows it B)

aussieowl
28-02-2014, 10:50 PM

Probably didn't feel the need to say it as everybody already knows it B)[/quote]

I love those 'goes without saying' moments.