PDA

View Full Version : Well Society

bellzwell
26-02-2014, 04:32 PM
Hi All.. I got an e.mail from the club a few weeks ago asking if I would consider moving from " Steel Membership" to a step up to a "Claret membership"...this I did and I now pay the club double what I did pay every month...since then I've heard NOTHING from the club...anyone else had same response..??

jwok
26-02-2014, 04:46 PM
I'd be tempted to drop a line to info@thewellsociety.co.uk...

bellzwell
26-02-2014, 05:09 PM
I was thinking about that but thought out of courtesy the club should have contacted me...( my spelling is really bad..isn't it..)..I just said that incase I got it wrong again...;D

mix106
26-02-2014, 08:06 PM
[quote="bellzwell"...this I did and I now pay the club double what I did pay every month...since then I've heard NOTHING from the club...anyone else had same response..??[/quote]

It will be Lawsteelmans fault...

sieb1886
26-02-2014, 11:03 PM
... I'd be tempted to withdraw my membership; usually you find doing that provokes a response from the business.
MFC are quick enough to send emails out looking for folk to 'upgrade', but their customer focus skills leave a heck of a lot to be desired !
Is anyone at FP / Society reading this?

firparkloony
27-02-2014, 12:49 AM
I was thinking about that but thought out of courtesy the club should have contacted me...( my spelling is really bad..isn't it..)..I just said that incase I got it wrong again...;D

The 'Well Society is independant of the club, granted there should have been a recognition of your increased subscription, like JWOK indicated a wee bit of feedback to the society might just point out where they can improve things rather than go live and air dirty washing in public. After all this site is not restricted to WELL fans, is this something we want all and sundry to read about without first giving them the opportunity to put right a wrong?

Wellup4it
27-02-2014, 07:38 AM
The 'Well Society is independant of the club, granted there should have been a recognition of your increased subscription, like JWOK indicated a wee bit of feedback to the society might just point out where they can improve things rather than go live and air dirty washing in public. After all this site is not restricted to WELL fans, is this something we want all and sundry to read about without first giving them the opportunity to put right a wrong?

Agree 100%. I have never had any real problem with the Society. One or two minor glitches yes, which were quickly put right through a phone call, email, fB message, personal visit or whatever. Whilst forum members can post whatever they like within reason, I wouldn't normally post any complaint on here, unless it was as an absolute last resort.

I know from experience of working in both private and public sectors that things can go wrong and its not always what you think.

bellzwell
08-03-2014, 05:13 PM
I was quick enough to come on here and say I hadn't had any contact from the club when I agreed to up grade my society membership...this week I got a letter from M.F.C. a very nice reply...I am always quick to put right a wrong.(really I hear you say)..anyhoo, just wanted to let you all know..

Wellup4it
08-03-2014, 06:18 PM
Fair dos. I know the Society office has been very busy indeed dealing with new applications.

bellzwell
08-03-2014, 06:55 PM

The 'Well Society is independant of the club, granted there should have been a recognition of your increased subscription, like JWOK indicated a wee bit of feedback to the society might just point out where they can improve things rather than go live and air dirty washing in public. After all this site is not restricted to WELL fans, is this something we want all and sundry to read about without first giving them the opportunity to put right a wrong?[/quote]

get a grip and wise up...there are a lot of other things mentioned on this site that "air our dirty laundry"...sorry if I broke the rules...>:)