PDA

View Full Version : Jesus, not even the Millers are that Arrogant!

PeteWaller
26-02-2014, 05:31 PM
Never seen owt like it. Blunts get a smallish run going and now they are taking football by storm and appearing on here with their chests puffed up!!!:(

Get real streakies, you will still be in the old third division next year!! We won't;D and neither will Wendy.

Wot say U Braggy?>;)

braggyowl
27-02-2014, 11:15 AM
Agree with you 100% Pete.

Hykeham8lade
01-03-2014, 11:41 AM
Sorry chaps, didn't realise this was the 'room' people are always telling lovers to get.
Carry on.

banno
01-03-2014, 06:55 PM
Sorry chaps, didn't realise this was the 'room' people are always telling lovers to get.
Carry on.

whats up, don't you like the fact that a miller doesn't want to be your lap dog?
maybe one or two are starting to wake up to what you really are, TOSSERS!
:)

Hykeham8lade
02-03-2014, 12:13 PM
banno's here for the 3 way XD

Bluestripe
02-03-2014, 07:26 PM
Comments of the Miller in OP are unfortunately true though...aren't they!

Hykeham8lade
04-03-2014, 09:24 PM

evidence?

Bluestripe
05-03-2014, 08:00 AM

evidence?[/quote]

sigh...
It wasn't an SWFC poster who made the observation. It was a miller.
He noted you 'appearing on here with their chests puffed up'...why might a miller have thought that?

You were around 20 points off playoffs when he posted...if you're saying you don't think you'll be in league 1 next year, that means you're now thinking playoffs or autos?

Hykeham8lade
05-03-2014, 02:04 PM

evidence?[/quote]

sigh...
It wasn't an SWFC poster who made the observation. It was a miller.
He noted you 'appearing on here with their chests puffed up'...why might a miller have thought that?

You were around 20 points off playoffs when he posted...if you're saying you don't think you'll be in league 1 next year, that means you're now thinking playoffs or autos?[/quote]

he thought that as he's not well regarded on his own board and is trying to curry favour with his inventions about what the Blades are up to.
I think you'll note that when the Blades turn up here it is to defend our corner from ridiculous accusations from fools like that.

Rotherhamowl10
05-03-2014, 02:52 PM

evidence?[/quote]
I think you'll note that when the Blades turn up here it is to defend our corner from ridiculous accusations from fools like that.[/quote]

And when you win a few games.

Hykeham8lade
05-03-2014, 04:55 PM

evidence?[/quote]
I think you'll note that when the Blades turn up here it is to defend our corner from ridiculous accusations from fools like that.[/quote]

And when you win a few games.[/quote]

nice use of the quote system.
I used to be a regular hoping for decent conversation, most of the time it was 'fk off' or other such abuse, just like to see what's being said these days (it's a diluted version of owls talk), still mostly rubbish though.

hirstyboywonder
05-03-2014, 05:07 PM

evidence?[/quote]

And when you win a few games.[/quote]

nice use of the quote system.
I used to be a regular hoping for decent conversation, most of the time it was 'fk off' or other such abuse, just like to see what's being said these days (it's a diluted version of owls talk), still mostly rubbish though.[/quote]

And yet when I post on blunts mad the natives are always so welcoming!

Hykeham8lade
05-03-2014, 09:51 PM
what's going on with the quotes here? Never mind.
If you make sensible conversation you will be accepted (you might have to persevere initially) aussie owl and adam owl (i think) are accepted. Idiots like banno, bannister, mcnulty, et al, are not but they only turn up to cause trouble and it's so obvious.

Bluestripe
06-03-2014, 08:58 AM
The miller was saying you were arrogant. Whether he thinks you were boasting after reading Owlsmad or bladesmad, is for him to say

You call him a fool - how 'well regarded' is the blade who made the OP in the link below...is he a fool?

When wier, prince flatulent, game changing money, marlon King etc...were launched, there were plenty of blades spouting on here when announced, but little changed.
If blades can't see the arrogance of that spouting...boast - then fail to deliver, no wonder we eff at you.

Got no problem with anyone who chooses to post on other boards...not my cup of tea - must take up sh*t loads of time to make a point then defend it.

I like ALL the Wednesday posters on your board.
Herbert, mahatma and ketchup visit here (and a few more of late), but fail to get anywhere near the hilarious way Banno got your lot to respond when you couldn't resist...imo you banned him, cause you couldn't pin him down, but there won't be many on here who didn't roll over laughing at

PeteWaller
08-03-2014, 05:39 PM
he thought that as he's not well regarded on his own board and is trying to curry favour with his inventions about what the Blades are up to.

So now you claim to read my thoughts. I would call that arrogant. To say you can qualify for FA Cup Final would be arrogant. To say you have a fair chance of play offs would be realistic and to say you will beat the Millers is dreaming. R U arrogant, realistic or a dreamer ?? ;D

Hykeham8lade
08-03-2014, 05:58 PM
had a quick look on the Millers board to see what would get someone to try and ally with the club who wouldn't help the Millers out when they were in trouble (compared to the Blades who had collections and loaned players for free) and there it was you getting roundly slagged by the majority of your board (the thread about you saying how lucky it was some old boy only told your son to sit down once).
^^ and highly amusing it was too!
"To say you can qualify for FA Cup Final would be arrogant. To say you have a fair chance of play offs would be realistic and to say you will beat the Millers is dreaming."
I haven't said any of the above, however my thoughts are, we will certainly go out before the final of the FA Cup, we have an outside chance of the play offs (we can afford to lose 8 pts till the end of the season- 2 years ago wednesday lost 6 pts over the same period, so it's achievable), we will beat Rotherham when next we meet.
I'm realistic and back up my points with a little resear

aussieowl
08-03-2014, 07:59 PM
had a quick look on the Millers board to see what would get someone to try and ally with the club who wouldn't help the Millers out when they were in trouble (compared to the Blades who had collections and loaned players for free)

Wednesday fans had collections for Rotherham, I even donated myself...twice. In fact, according to Millers fans who were the official bucket collectors at the time, Owls fans gave more money than any other club via the buckets...that was reported on Millersmad from the horses mouth.

braggyowl
09-03-2014, 06:05 AM
[quote="Hykeham8lade"]had a quick look on the Millers board to see what would get someone to try and ally with the club who wouldn't help the Millers out when they were in trouble (compared to the Blades who had collections and loaned players for free) and there it was you getting roundly slagged by the majority of your board (the thread about you saying how lucky it was some old boy only told your son to sit down once).
"To say you can qualify for FA Cup Final would be arrogant. To say you have a fair chance of play offs would be realistic and to say you will beat the Millers is dreaming."
I haven't said any of the above, however my thoughts are, we will certainly go out before the final of the FA Cup, we have an outside chance of the play offs (we can afford to lose 8 pts till the end of the season- 2 years ago wednesday lost 6 pts over the same period, so it's achievable), we will beat Rotherham when next we meet.
I'm re

PeteWaller
09-03-2014, 03:08 PM
[quote="Hykeham8lade"]had a quick look on the Millers board to see what would get someone to try and ally with the club who wouldn't help the Millers out when they were in trouble (compared to the Blades who had collections and loaned players for free) and there it was you getting roundly slagged by the majority of your board (the thread about you saying how lucky it was some old boy only told your son to sit down once).
I'm re

PeteWaller
09-03-2014, 03:10 PM
[quote="braggyowl"]had a quick look on the Millers board to see what would get someone to try and ally with the club who wouldn't help the Millers out when they were in trouble (compared to the Blades who had collections and loaned players for free) and there it was you getting roundly slagged by the majority of your board (the thread about you saying how lucky it was some old boy only told your son to sit down once).
I haven't said any of the above, however my thoughts are, we will certainly go out before the final of the FA Cup, we have an outside chance of the play offs (we can afford to lose 8 pts till the end of the season- 2 years ago wednesday lost 6 pts over the same period, so it's achievable), w

braggyowl
10-03-2014, 01:11 PM
No worries Pete.

He reckons he does a bit of research..Not reight good at it is he..XD XD