PDA

View Full Version : The two Muslim's...

CB_1874
26-02-2014, 05:39 PM
...who slaughtered Lee Rigby. One has been jailed for a full life term and the other got a minimum of 45 years. :)

Just a pity the IRA coward who was responsible for the Hyde Park atrocity won't face similar justice. >:(

DeezAreGood
26-02-2014, 05:44 PM
Be good if they made 'martyrs' of themselves, that's what it's all about, after all.

CB_1874
26-02-2014, 05:47 PM
It would be just awful if they suffered repeated revenge attacks in jail.

Poguemahone
26-02-2014, 05:48 PM
Aye the two 'Soldiers of Allah' have been rightfully jailed for life for their despicable slaughter of a young soldier on the streets of London.

John Downey denied any part in the Hyde Park bombings so innocent until proven guilty and he was probably set up, as was the way with the police at that time... the Donegal man is a committed supporter of the Northern Ireland peace process.

CB_1874
26-02-2014, 05:50 PM
Aye the two 'Soldiers of Allah' have been rightfully jailed for life for their despicable slaughter of a young soldier on the streets of London.

John Downey denied any part in the Hyde Park bombings so innocent until proven guilty and he was probably set up, as was the way with the police at that time... the Donegal man is a committed supporter of the Northern Ireland peace process.

Did you expect him to admit it? :?

AguyIknow
26-02-2014, 05:59 PM
No no and thrice no. That's not how "British Justice" works. If Johnny Furriner is implicated he's as guilty as sin in the minds of some.

FFS Just as well the Tabloids don't run the courts or we'd all be in clink for summat or other.

budgeover
26-02-2014, 06:06 PM
Shoot the c vnts save the tax payers money

We now have jails riddled with these cowards and it costs a fortune waste the sc vm now if not

Bacon butty's for the shower or starve I say

Poguemahone
26-02-2014, 06:19 PM

Did you expect him to admit it? :?[/quote]

JD has always maintained that he had no part in the said bombings and one conviction was made on Danny McNamee which was later squashed by the Court Of Appeal as it was deemed an unsafe conviction.

The Provisionals were way too smart for the English Police at that time hence so many erroneous convictions and mis-carriages of justice.

Thankfully, things have changed and peace & reconciliation is the way forward.

So, in essence no why should he admit to a crime

CB_1874
26-02-2014, 06:24 PM

Did you expect him to admit it? :?[/quote]

JD has always maintained that he had no part in the said bombings and one conviction was made on Danny McNamee which was later squashed by the Court Of Appeal as it was deemed an unsafe conviction.

The Provisionals were way too smart for the English Police at that time hence so many erroneous convictions and mis-carriages of justice.

Thankfully, things have changed and peace & reconciliation is the way forward.

Goodie7
26-02-2014, 06:28 PM
I give it 40 posts before this is.in the typically topical board :D

IanAberdon
26-02-2014, 06:33 PM
I give it 40 posts before this is.in the typically topical board :D

Sooner than you thought Eastie!

Poguemahone
26-02-2014, 06:34 PM
From my understanding that would not be in accordance with what negotiators from the British government and Sinn FA?in brokered & signed with the 1998 Good Friday agreement.

Hope that makes sense AJ.

herewego10inarow
27-02-2014, 12:42 AM
AJ's ****ing ragin again

thought you had no interest in Irish politics old bean ???

suck on it.,...the shinners played a blinder XD

CB_1874
27-02-2014, 01:27 PM
I have interest in justice, and it's not been carried out here. I feel we haven't heard the last of this.

In the meantime, I'm away to watch a James Nesbitt movie. :)

herewego10inarow
27-02-2014, 03:36 PM
I have interest in justice, and it's not been carried out here. I feel we haven't heard the last of this.

In the meantime, I'm away to watch a James Nesbitt movie. :)

away and feck yerself,,, you couldnt give a flying F**k about "Justice " :blue:

CB_1874
28-02-2014, 09:52 AM
Full inquiry will now take place. And here's to you, Mr Robinson. B)

herewego10inarow
02-03-2014, 12:23 PM
Full inquiry will now take place. And here's to you, Mr Robinson. B)

You really think Robinson didnt know about this ??

dont be so fuuukin naive AJ

nothing will change,,the deal is done:)

Goodie7
31-03-2014, 08:59 PM
I have no idea why I bumped this :D