PDA

View Full Version : Hello

memyselfani
26-02-2014, 07:27 PM
Not been on in a while ( hey...has anyone ) & thought i`d just give a big hello to BWFC & all the loyal peeps on here...including the sour sweet suckers north of the wall...Germany ROI & Poland ;D

Artist
26-02-2014, 07:33 PM
And who are you again ?

bwfcforever
04-03-2014, 07:51 AM
Not been on in a while ( hey...has anyone ) & thought i`d just give a big hello to BWFC & all the loyal peeps on here...including the sour sweet suckers north of the wall...Germany ROI & Poland ;D

Yo MSI , hope all is well & good with you mate :-)

up the whites :-)

chalky-ncfc
04-03-2014, 12:14 PM
Hello MMI,where do you think Derby will be at the end of the season?...

Without seeming to put the Rams down,i thought that they have been a bit lucky lately with their results but then again they all count...

Do you fancy Forest in the playoffs or would you prefer another team that wasn't so local,if Forest and Derby both make Wembley there will be carnage in every service station up and down the M1..XD

I would just like to say thankyou for making our big headed rivals so miserable though..:star:

TundraWolf
04-03-2014, 01:32 PM
Greetings, MMI, anything new inn your life of late that you wish to share?

alfinyalcabo
04-03-2014, 05:41 PM
Hello MMI.. love your centre forward at Derby. XD

jiltedjohn
04-03-2014, 09:07 PM
Welcome back BW, (I thought you'd went on a busmans holiday with Art).

memyselfani
10-03-2014, 05:31 PM
Answering most of them...see ya tues night BWFC...as for playing Forest i`d sooner skip the play off`s an go up direct

As to whether or not we deserve to be up there...you`ll probably be better judge`s of that than me ...being biased an all

Chris Martin...yet another snip picked up from Cloughie...him & Brolly Man should have worked together me thinks ...but what do I know

Pis Artist...get a proper team mate ya know it makes better sense

But it`s looking like the play off`s an give me Forest sooner than Wigan the way their playing

bwfcforever
11-03-2014, 12:36 AM
:-) massive game tomoz ( today now ! ) wont be there as sadly i am on nights all week :blue: :blue: , take a score draw & good to hear alls well with you & yrs matey

alfinyalcabo
04-05-2014, 06:02 PM
good luck in the play offs MMI,hope you win it as we will need six points from you next season.. XD

memyselfani
05-05-2014, 04:23 PM
Hey hey funny man...its in the lap of the gods now...bring on Brighton

bwfcforever
05-05-2014, 06:28 PM
I wish you well mate , iffy game for me that sadly mate :blue: , that isn't to say you cant win like m just going off form etc

alfinyalcabo
11-05-2014, 07:35 PM
Hey hey funny man...its in the lap of the gods now...bring on Brighton

Easy Peasy lemon squeazy.. good luck in the final..

I hope that Grant carries on playing well for you..He was always prone to dropping a clanger for us.. Hope he doesn't drop one at wembley..

memyselfani
12-05-2014, 04:32 PM
Hey you forget we sold him to you in the first place...he`s a Ram ...for now anyhoo