PDA

View Full Version : Lets help out Man U

dorsetdano
26-02-2014, 11:30 PM
They need a new manager, any side in trouble would turn to BFS (apparently). For the good of English football, why wouldn't we let him go and help them?

Surely old rhubarb nose would approve!

bonzosbest74
26-02-2014, 11:43 PM
He could get that Januzaj out on loan for a start, knock all those fancy step-overs and dribbling out of him.

And if that naughty Van Persie ain't gonna track back and defend then he'll never get the shirt back off new signing Zigic.

As for Rooney, he can play centrally until the next window when Nolan will arrive. . . . . . . . . . .Barca are sh1tting themselves. ;D

The Stretford end are not too happy with his comments about Best, Law & Charlton though. . . . . . . . the Man U way. . .pfft...load of old bollox.

LACE57
27-02-2014, 04:21 AM
bore off bonzo, are you anti allardici by any chance?

IronworksFC
27-02-2014, 08:15 AM

Epic second post there, maybe you should of waited a bit longer before gracing us with your presence.

I actually don't think there is anyone on here who is actually 'pro' fat face. There are some who don't agree with sacking a manager because of a bad run etc and there is probably nobody out there better.

bonzosbest74
27-02-2014, 08:29 AM

Is that you Sam?

Sorry to bore you Lacey sweetheart, I will of course leave the board and join KUMB immediately (boring Bonzo turns on his heels and stamps out of the room slamming the door behind him).

Btw if the 'Lace' part of your username is in reference to your frilly knickers and the'57' is your waist size then I'm definitely interested. :heart: http://i61.tinypic.com/2e2hvlt.gif

0ziron
27-02-2014, 08:37 AM

Is that you Sam?

Sorry to bore you Lacey sweetheart, I will of course leave the board and join KUMB immediately (boring Bonzo turns on his heels and stamps out of the room slamming the door behind him).

Btw if the 'Lace' part of your username is in reference to your frilly knickers and the'57' is your waist size then I'm definitely interested. :heart: http://i61.tinypic.com/2e2hvlt.gif[/quote]

Yeah Lacy...leave our Bonzo alone...

...whoops...sorry...Hello numbers you ginger thumbed c.untoid...

2 posts...BUSTED...>:) >:) >:)

thomas_swe
27-02-2014, 09:02 AM
januzaj is a great talent but that lil ****er sure likes to dive too

bonzosbest74
27-02-2014, 10:24 AM
Thanks for the support Oz but it's too late, I don't post on this site anymore. . . . . . . .Tracy has seen to that :blue:

BlackDiamond
27-02-2014, 12:41 PM
Thanks for the support Oz but it's too late, I don't post on this site anymore. . . . . . . .Tracy has seen to that :blue:

Bonzo...LACE57...it's 57 varieties of s.hit from that poster...you know the drill, he posts twice, gets banned :zzz:

bonzosbest74
27-02-2014, 12:56 PM

Bonzo...LACE57...it's 57 varieties of s.hit from that poster...you know the drill, he posts twice, gets banned :zzz:[/quote]

Sorry BD, I'm gone mate and never coming back for a while ever. Maisie has really got to me.

I've only recently noticed the f.uck off shark in your Avatar XD I just thought it was a picture of two divers without really looking at the background. :s

BlackDiamond
27-02-2014, 01:06 PM
Sorry BD, I'm gone mate and never coming back for a while ever. Maisie has really got to me.

I've only recently noticed the f.uck off shark in your Avatar XD I just thought it was a picture of two divers without really looking at the background. :s

Jeez christ, just noticed it myself, where the f.uck did that come from ? Someones photoshopped the pic >:(

LACE57
28-02-2014, 02:30 AM
I mean we are showing some fine form at the moment, and all people still do is slag off the manager, its completely fickle. West Ham are showing an undeniable togetherness as a squad that surely can only commend a manager that was 'facing the sack' 5 weeks ago?

sir terence brown
28-02-2014, 01:28 PM

Bonzo...LACE57...it's 57 varieties of s.hit from that poster...you know the drill, he posts twice, gets banned :zzz:[/quote]

????

I guess Ash is wrong and some mongs slipped through the net.