PDA

View Full Version : blackburn fans

Whatsmore
27-02-2014, 06:57 AM
after our game with you lot Saturday im sure this board will welcome your comments as long as they are non p1sstaking[if you fluke a win ;D]try and show some class like burnley fans did after they fluked a win off us recently.there are some good Blackburn fans who come on here deano bigmoon etc but I find amongst your fanbase a lot of morons who could bring your clubs image down even more than it is already,yes that is possible incase you thought otherwise.remember who your owners are,remember you have debt too,remember you aint done anything this season yet or indeed most of your history,just don't follow your owners behaviour i.e look stupid,talk b@llox,have no football brain at all,remember YES it is possible to get relegated even from this league not just the prem,remember without the rotund jack you wouldn't have jack sh1t,im only saying respect your superior neighbors for once.this post I started with good intentions but lost my way so I apologise for the tone of it but I know wh

eric1953
27-02-2014, 11:48 AM
Well, that's a lovely welcome to our board for our neighbours.

I'm sure they will appreciate your eloquent remarks.

gardsPNE
27-02-2014, 01:51 PM
[quote="Whatsmore"]after our game with you lot Saturday im sure this board will welcome your comments as long as they are non p1sstaking[if you fluke a win ;D]try and show some class like burnley fans did after they fluked a win off us recently.there are some good Blackburn fans who come on here deano bigmoon etc but I find amongst your fanbase a lot of morons who could bring your clubs image down even more than it is already,yes that is possible incase you thought otherwise.remember who your owners are,remember you have debt too,remember you aint done anything this season yet or indeed most of your history,just don't follow your owners behaviour i.e look stupid,talk b@llox,have no football brain at all,remember YES it is possible to get relegated even from this league not just the prem,remember without the rotund jack you wouldn't have jack sh1t,im only saying respect your superior neighbors for once.this post I started with good intentions but lost my way

JimmyJazz64
28-02-2014, 07:55 PM
Let me guess whatsmore

Half way thru that Mrs W went out, you walked away from the computer, necked a few sherbets, and returned to finish off.

Am I close?? XD XD

Whatsmore
28-02-2014, 09:49 PM
no jimmy on this one not close at all I simply told myself be nice,be reasonable,be adult about my post try to make sure I don't descend into inane bitter playground type incoherent ramblings and I almost made it how I hoped,but with me halfcut from the previous nights speckled hen chasers,and mrs whatsmore in bed I suddenly rememberd I hate the Blackburn cnts and well you read the results mate,so I suppose you were semi right :D :D

JimmyJazz64
28-02-2014, 11:06 PM
Semi-right?

Fk off - I had it nailed on

You were still half cut and Mrs W wasn't watching you!!!

University education pal. Worth every penny!! XD XD

Whatsmore
01-03-2014, 08:49 AM
yes mate you did have it nailed on.that school/borstal they stuck me in I suppose is no match for an educated fella like you,so I must apologise and I do it wont happen again. XD XD XD