PDA

View Full Version : Suspensions

smokie_bacon_crisps
27-02-2014, 05:12 PM
Chis is going to be suspended for the East Fife game and then Keddie is going to miss out on the Airdrie game.

Brechin will be missing Graham Hay and Paul McLean from the game on Saturday due to suspension so some good news there. - view external link (http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/Disciplinary/CurrentSuspensions/Season2013/14/February2014/PlayerSuspensions/LOS31)

steeplejack
27-02-2014, 09:31 PM
Yeah, the good news is Chis is suspended!!!!

Firemangreen
28-02-2014, 09:19 AM
unfortunately sheering isn't.

Firemangreen
28-02-2014, 09:21 AM
Thats Sheerin.

Mr_Refhater
01-03-2014, 12:59 PM
Brechin will be missing Graham Hay and Paul McLean from the game on Saturday due to suspension so some good news there.

Paul McLean. Great news. Another one of their infuriating defenders that can't keep his bloody arm out of the air, every time we mount an attack: "Lino he's off!". And they fall for it! How I continually tire of those words.

I am led to believe he once called my a nasty word at a past encounter at Gayfield. Ouch! Still don't know why this could have incurred? ;D

maroonie
01-03-2014, 07:58 PM
Chis is going to be suspended for the East Fife game and then Keddie is going to miss out on the Airdrie game.

We should be able to cover for Chis but imo with 1 loan deal left we should use it to get a central defender in to cover for Keddie.