PDA

View Full Version : F.A.O. Darwen Blue 1969

masher50
27-02-2014, 10:22 PM
Hi Mike, link for you ( and any others who may enjoy, tongue in cheek!) - view external link (http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Darwen)

DarwenBlue1969
02-03-2014, 07:53 PM
Nice one Andy an all round good read although it could have been written about any Northern town with the exception of "The tower" and "India Mill" and ... :?

Oh OK then all factually correct and it may be a sh1thole but its our sh1thole. XD

Anyway I hope you slip in a pile of seagull sh1te when entering the Darwen end next week and fall on your 'arris and get savagely beaten by the local feds for trying to invade the ground.

May the best team win and it could just possibly be your year this time. ;D

I feel sure that if you do manage to overcome the jinx and eventually beat us you will come on here again to gloat. :blue:

Anyway good luck to you pal and dont get too drunk on the moonshine and overcome at the banjo ho down in dungaree land on Sunday come 2 oclock. >:)

paderbornclaret
02-03-2014, 09:17 PM
Can't believe it doesn't mention the best butty shop in the world in 1990...is it still there DB? I also wonder if that fit bird on Daiseyfield is still there...probably a fat old slapper by now. :(

XD

masher50
02-03-2014, 09:41 PM
Sadly Mike, I'm not coming to Ewood, I object both to the Draconian Policing, and paying AŁ12 per person to travel to a ground that's almost as close to me as Turf Moor is.

It may well be our year, but to be honest, given the way we're playing, I'll be (almost as) happy to keep up the win at home draw away run we seem to be on at the moment.

But should we win, will I be on here to gloat? Well, maybe just a little... ;D