PDA

View Full Version : Signings from the Steve Kean era

needle
28-02-2014, 03:16 PM
How many are still at the club and how many still feayure in the first team squad ?
Jordan Rhodes , plays regular.
Etuhu,never plays.

Howie5o
28-02-2014, 06:09 PM
How many are still at the club and how many still feayure in the first team squad ?
Etuhu,never plays.

..think that says it all about the "Kean Era" ..i break out in a cold sweat just thinking about it :/

Wacked1212
28-02-2014, 06:40 PM
Etuhu,never plays.

..think that says it all about the "Kean Era" ..i break out in a cold sweat just thinking about it :/[/quote]

The "Kean era" was a great big lie orchestrated by greedy footballing agents...It was akin to dodgy Redknapps time at Pompey only without the success, with a manager who was a second rate coach, who's only good asset was that he was phenomenal at blowing hot air out of his own arse

test
28-02-2014, 07:59 PM
In all honesty I think Kean had little to with the Rhodes deal, big man Shebby was flexing his muscles at the time.
He seems to be gone now and we have a new Minister of Propaganda so expect a charm offensive.

Bobcrompton1896
01-03-2014, 02:50 PM
Fact is,whether you like Steve Kean or not,his managerial record is better than either of his immediate successors,Henning Berg or Michael Appleton.
On hard cold facts alone,Keane had 74 games in charge and a win rate of 28.38%,Berg 10 games with a win rate of 10%!!! and Appleton 15 games with a win rate of 26.67%. Given that a large chunk of Keans games were at a much higher and more difficult level i.e.Premier League he was clearly better than Berg or Appleton.