PDA

View Full Version : Logged on at last!!!!! Town v Brum

MickMillsMoustache
01-03-2014, 04:22 PM
Crying out loud - the time it has taken me to get here. New server? Why did they bother.

Anyway, welcome once again to Portman Towers on this mixed weather day - cloudy and sunny, and cool.

Att. 15,596**, and Town one up courtesy of Murphy in the first half. :)

**Ooooh, closest again Kerry! :)

MickMillsMoustache
01-03-2014, 04:28 PM
Me mouth commentating again by the way. ;D

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
01-03-2014, 04:35 PM
Need the second goal.

kerry16
01-03-2014, 04:41 PM
Crying out loud - the time it has taken me to get here. New server? Why did they bother.

Anyway, welcome once again to Portman Towers on this mixed weather day - cloudy and sunny, and cool.

Thats about all I have got right unless the score stayes the same Alan Pardew in big trouble it could be he will lose his job I would think

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
01-03-2014, 04:43 PM

Thats about all I have got right unless the score stayes the same Alan Pardew in big trouble it could be he will lose his job I would think[/quote]

Headbutted Meyler after Meyler ran into him by accident didn't he? Currently Hull are costing me A?2014 on my accumulator. :blue:

Edit: Pound signs currently showing as A?

MickMillsMoustache
01-03-2014, 04:54 PM
That's it! Just made it...

MickMillsMoustache
01-03-2014, 04:57 PM

Thats about all I have got right unless the score stayes the same Alan Pardew in big trouble it could be he will lose his job I would think[/quote]

Headbutted Meyler after Meyler ran into him by accident didn't he? Currently Hull are costing me A?2014 on my accumulator. :blue:

Edit: Pound signs currently showing as A?[/quote]

??????...? Mine showing as question marks! :/

MickMillsMoustache
01-03-2014, 04:58 PM

Ummm, will have to keep an eye on you. XD