PDA

View Full Version : Alan Pardew

JimmyV66
01-03-2014, 04:55 PM
Sent off for Newcastle in thier 4-1 away win over Hull City for headbutting Hull's Naylor. :O

bonzosbest74
01-03-2014, 04:58 PM
I hope the FA throw the book at him and Newcastle sack him >:(

Then we can make him our new manager :D

Dailly___7
01-03-2014, 05:13 PM
Not the first time he's been involved in these kind of shenanigans on the touchline.

Bloke's a f.ucking tool.

JimmyV66
01-03-2014, 05:16 PM
Bonzo that would be fantastic. One can only dream.

kirkup
01-03-2014, 05:18 PM
Not a great view but best out there at the moment.

https://vine.co/v/MKxW1KtXjih

JimmyV66
01-03-2014, 05:19 PM
Not a great view but best out there at the moment.

Was just about to post that link. BBC made it sound much worse than it actually looked.

Was expecting a full on glasgow kiss.

JimmyV66
01-03-2014, 05:24 PM
Jeff Stellings reaction. XD XD XD - view external link (http://lockerdome.com/bbcsporf/6169461380096065/6402375241973012)

herbiehammer
01-03-2014, 05:29 PM
Has Stelling had surgery or botox?

castiron
01-03-2014, 06:17 PM
Can he get any further up his own a rse?

dagenhamJohn
01-03-2014, 06:21 PM
Not the first time he's been involved in these kind of shenanigans on the touchline.

Bloke's a f.ucking tool.yep, remember his manning up against Wenger XD

is he really a step up though? .

JimmyV66
01-03-2014, 06:27 PM

Bloke's a f.ucking tool.yep, remember his manning up against Wenger XD

is he really a step up though? .[/quote]

He is ten times the manager Allardyce is. Better tactially and is light years ahead when it comes to spotting good players.

Do you ever see West Ham under Allardyce scoring 4 goals away from home in the top flight. Only ever scored 3 on just the one occassion.

Pardew also has no fears attacking the so called top teams.

castiron
01-03-2014, 07:17 PM
The knives are out. I wonder what squeaky Lineker will have to say later. - view external link (http://m.skysports.com/article/football//9191911)

sir terence brown
01-03-2014, 08:11 PM
The mans becoming a joke.
Every other week something. Is it supposed to show passion to the fans? sad really sad.

mikeveep
01-03-2014, 11:00 PM
All those Sky Sport panelists acting so incensed..

Synchronised Correctness or what.

No one was hurt..the bloke just acted stupidly.

Save the indignation for the dangerous tacklers and the divers.

castiron
01-03-2014, 11:26 PM

MOTD was even worse Mike. Savage saying his position is untenable. Do f uck off. The biggest f ucking idiot on a football pitch, falling about, winding people up. Gary 'goody two shoes' Lineker talking as though he's murdered someone. Yes it was stupid, punish him, move on.

Whiskyman
02-03-2014, 12:40 AM

Completely agree. Have seen it (admittedly from a distance on the tv in my local)and I don't even think there was contact.

That said Pardew is still an asshole.

palerider
02-03-2014, 06:51 AM
Pardew hardly touched him but you just can't do what he did even if provoked. And it gives Ashley a perfect excuse to tear up the six years left on his contract. If he did no court would find in his favour if Pardew went to a tribunal.

Passion is one thing but Pardew crossed the line spectacularly. Much as I'd love Pards back at UP instead of the dinosaur it won't happen, the Chuckle Brothers wouldn't risk it.

bazwillrun
02-03-2014, 12:19 PM
Thing is hes got previous, last year with the linesman, remember him winding up Arsshole Whinger some years ago ?

They could sack him for gross misconduct, if you did that out on the street to somebody plod would be involved

Tone_Loc
02-03-2014, 12:32 PM
Thing is hes got previous, last year with the linesman, remember him winding up Arsshole Whinger some years ago ?

They could sack him for gross misconduct, if you did that out on the street to somebody plod would be involved
Tbh Bazza... if you did THAT on the street in front of plod, they'd probably tell you to "move along silly boy"...not worth the paper work.

There should be two definitions of "head-butt" in the dictionary...

"Head-butt"
"Head-but" (Barclays Premier League)

dagenhamJohn
02-03-2014, 12:38 PM
not much mention of Meyler on this 1 :)
he did afterall initiate the whole scene,

shame Pardew doesn't share the same apathy as our old mate 'Cheato Floored again'

that push could have been nasty! ;D

Dailly___7
02-03-2014, 10:19 PM
Would have him over our current manager, but really can't see what many people seem to see in him.

Having said that, I've seen the "head-butt" and it's been blown out of proportion by the telly pundits. Surprise, surprise ;D

whusc
03-03-2014, 10:11 PM
I hope the FA throw the book at him and Newcastle sack him >:(

just said that on newcastle forum...
sack him save us on compensation we would have to pay to get him then :D
ive said all along id have the fella back here tomorrow.
COYI

Then we can make him our new manager :D

pnethor
03-03-2014, 11:05 PM
Wasn't really a headbutt. More of a headnudge.

Whiskyman
03-03-2014, 11:08 PM
I don't like Pardew, never have, but there seems to be something of a witch hunt taking shape here.

I don't really see why what he did is any worse than a player doing the same thing. Of course he should be punished for his offence, just as a player would, but why should he be banished for a longer period (3 games) than a player? Let'ds face it there was barely, if any, contact so it's hardly a hanging offence anyway.

BlackDiamond
04-03-2014, 03:31 PM
He is being punished for a gesture, which has been interpreted to have aggresive intent. He has shown previous error of judgment, sufficient to allow a harsher penalty to be applied.

In consideration of the media frenzy and the widespread condemnation of his peers and fellow ex-professionals, he might consider himself fortunate to still have the backing of his employer.

dagenhamJohn
04-03-2014, 04:26 PM
he might consider himself fortunate to still have the backing of his employer.

that is not done and dusted yet! ;D