PDA

View Full Version : Celtic March On To 3 In A Row

Poguemahone
01-03-2014, 04:57 PM
Brilliant to see Griffiths get his first of many hat tricks for Celtic today as the relentless march to 3 in a row continues at pace for Neil's bhoys today.

Only 5-0 today but not long before the Championship is secured again.

Another training exercise completed against dross opposition as Celtic make plans for the forthcoming Champions League Qualifiers.

Maybe someone will make a better challenge in the league next season or 4 in a row will be a cake walk as well???

DeezAreGood
01-03-2014, 05:16 PM
Best player to come out of Dundee since Julian Speroni aka Wil Wheaton left to make his fortune at Palace after a fantastic Dundee career.

The EPL beckons for Sparky one day, who still attends Dundee games. Should be in the Scotland squad.

Dullard
01-03-2014, 05:24 PM
Mr Pogue, as much as I respect someone who has Union Jack cushions in the hoose your post is a right load of auld cack.

Its like tesco complaining that they are no getting enough competition from Nazeers Mini Market Shawlands Road.

If you cannae be bothered with next seasons cakewalk why dont you email Celtic and ask them to return Brown, Stokes and Griffiths to Hibs?

Its no the diddy clubs who have ruined the sppfffpppfffl as a competition, its your mob.

Poguemahone
01-03-2014, 05:35 PM
The Union Cushions are in the pups bed noo Dullard and have been duly replaced...Mrs Pogue erroneously thought it was an English flag until I pointed it out...easy mistake to make eh?

You can have Brown and Stokes back but I think we will keep Griffiths for the time being as the bhoy will score us a barrow-load of goals.

Celtic need to get out of the duff wee parochial league in Scotland but unfortunately that wont happen hence we will win the league at a canter for the foreseeable future.

DeezAreGood
01-03-2014, 05:38 PM
Mr Pogue, as much as I respect someone who has Union Jack cushions in the hoose your post is a right load of auld cack.

Its like tesco complaining that they are no getting enough competition from Nazeers Mini Market Shawlands Road.

If you cannae be bothered with next seasons cakewalk why dont you email Celtic and ask them to return Brown, Stokes and Griffiths to Hibs?

Its no the diddy clubs who have ruined the sppfffpppfffl as a competition, its your mob.another whoosh for the No campaigners on here XD