PDA

View Full Version : Scott Leitch had a great first full game !!

Sup3rw3ll
01-03-2014, 05:29 PM
Well done to the lad, i thought he played very well indeed. Was in the right positions all the time, and always looks to play the ball forward and to a target. I hope he can keep progressing in his training to be a more regular player in the team when needed.

firparkloony
01-03-2014, 06:19 PM
Well done to the lad, i thought he played very well indeed. Was in the right positions all the time, and always looks to play the ball forward and to a target. I hope he can keep progressing in his training to be a more regular player in the team when needed.
For clarification, it was Scott's son JACK who played today!!!

allan73
01-03-2014, 08:17 PM
Was really impressed with Jack today. Most of all he showed fantastic composure on the ball. Controlled the ball well then passed the ball to a Motherwell player, keeping thing simple and it worked. Which is pleasing. Carswell now has a battle for his place which is healthy. Usually Keith stands out so much in games but today he didn't because Jack was able to take responsibility off of him. Not going to go too over the top as we were playing a poor hearts team today but did himself and his family proud today. Well done Jack.

Sup3rw3ll
02-03-2014, 01:35 AM
Sorry... ;D I was obviously thinking of his father when writing that subject. How embarrassing. Yes, jack had a very good game.

sieb1886
02-03-2014, 10:10 PM
Mmm - am I sensing a bit of a 'Bro-mance' between S'well3 and Leitch senior? :heart: