PDA

View Full Version : congratulations burnley

robinrover
01-03-2014, 05:34 PM
As much as it pains me to say it would take a monumental implosion to fail to go up so well done you have shown the league that it can be done on a budget and you have the best manager in the league watford were fools to let him go.

alfinyalcabo
01-03-2014, 05:55 PM
Cheers Robin,we needed that result because we all know what's going to happen next week at Ewood dont we..:s

Still a long way to go yet,so i just hope we can hold our form and stay away from injuries .. Dyche certainly is doing a great job though B)

yorkyclaret
01-03-2014, 07:14 PM
Thanks Robin, long way to go yet but if we can keep up that quality of performance it should all end well. Trouble is Marney now only one booking from a 2 match ban, hope he can work it to miss Charlton and Doncaster. Think we are all but mathematically sure of the play offs at least.

Rvblue
01-03-2014, 08:29 PM
Dyche has left Bowyer standing in both the tactical and motivational aspects of management.

There wasn't a lot in either team 12 months ago but Burnley have powered haed since then.

Bowyer I am afraid still does not know his best 11 after all that time. Even I can Burnley's.

yorkyclaret
01-03-2014, 08:51 PM
Very good point, that was the 16th time that line up has started this season, 10 wins 6 draws. 2.25 points a game. Would still take a point and no injuries next Sunday if offered it now!

frankinwales
01-03-2014, 09:17 PM
Thanks for that Robin.

Up the Clarets...

ROVERREDROSE
01-03-2014, 10:29 PM
Good manager theyve struck gold. I enjoy listening to Dyches interviews whilst im driving listening to radio lancs 6 show. In contrast I fall asleep nearly listening to uninspiring gaz. If I was a player I know which would inspire me the most.

Rvblue
02-03-2014, 10:12 AM
RRR yes there is a steely resolve in Dyche's tone.

His theme of resilience is a great one which he keeps reinforcing ever time he speaks.

Well done to the guy after his setback from Watford.

GB seems a nice guy but appears to lack that killer instinct.

needle
02-03-2014, 11:56 AM
Its been an immense effort from Dyche and his players . They get nothing but respect from me .
I do hope they go straight back down though and get battered every week in the Premiership ;D

alfinyalcabo
02-03-2014, 01:57 PM
Its been an immense effort from Dyche and his players . They get nothing but respect from me .
I do hope they go straight back down though and get battered every week in the Premiership ;D

Another stupid statement from you Needs insinuating we are already promoted,there is a long way to go and some very hard matches for the clarets starting next Sunday at Ewood before we can even think of going up.. All i will say is we will be in the play offs at the worst..

Stay off the jungle juice.. XD XD