PDA

View Full Version : South Yorkshire's Number One...

Owler
01-03-2014, 07:40 PM
Another superb win for number one team in South Yorkshire.

Fully deserved the 3 points today with a terrific second half performance.

We got a bit lucky with Boro shot that hit both posts and looked as though ball might have crossed line but then again we should have had penalty when Hutchinson was clearly pushed in area just before half time.

Hutchinson and Lavery were 2 stand out performers for me.

aussieowl
01-03-2014, 08:35 PM

Not for much longer pal...Star Ship Bramall Lane is cranking up the warp drive as we speak, they'll soon be streaking their way past to that point far far away that is light years ahead..;)

banno
01-03-2014, 08:55 PM

Not for much longer pal...Star Ship Bramall Lane is cranking up the warp drive as we speak, they'll soon be streaking their way past to that point far far away that is light years ahead..;)[/quote]

Again?
Or not as the case may be :-)
The dominant team in Sheffield?
WEDNESDAY of course!

aussieowl
01-03-2014, 09:03 PM

Not for much longer pal...Star Ship Bramall Lane is cranking up the warp drive as we speak, they'll soon be streaking their way past to that point far far away that is light years ahead..;)[/quote]

Again?
Or not as the case may be :-)
The dominant team in Sheffield?
WEDNESDAY of course![/quote]

Yes mate, again, we were so far out of sight the last time we were never going to play them again, all the new generation kids were going to follow them not us, leaving us choking on dust for eternity.

Katchouro
01-03-2014, 09:06 PM
Blimey, This thread is like a self help group.

You lot are like a bunch of Tokyo school girls listening to the ever increasing sounds of tremors coming from the ground. Godzilla is about to emerge, it's only a matter of time now ... as such.

Tick, tock, tick, tock. ;)

hirstyboywonder
01-03-2014, 09:10 PM
Blimey, This thread is like a self help group.

You lot are like a bunch of Tokyo school girls listening to the ever increasing sounds of tremors coming from the ground. Godzilla is about to emerge, it's only a matter of time now ... as such.

Tick, tock, tick, tock. ;)

Still not prepared to state exactly when this will happen though katch?
A case of being bitten on the bum too many times in the past few seasons I guess.

Quite happy to see N I G E L suddenly getting all the credit as the right man now from your lot who continue to belittle Mr. Gray who will just continue to carry on quietly with his work.

Katchouro
01-03-2014, 09:16 PM
Well seeing as you asked so politely. We will finish above you in the 2015/16 league season, as such.

You heard it here first, as such.

hirstyboywonder
01-03-2014, 10:02 PM
Well seeing as you asked so politely. We will finish above you in the 2015/16 league season, as such.

Brave man! Doubt people will remember it by then to be able to pull you up on it though.

Will this be as result of you being promoted or us being relegated next season, or both?

banno
01-03-2014, 10:27 PM

no you won't!
we'll be in the prem by then, as such

pigs firing from the lip again, nowt changes. WEDNESDAY are no1 and the pork have to resort to gunna's as usual

aussieowl
06-03-2014, 03:19 AM
Just to clarify this Yorkshire's number one business...it's more a statement of fact rather than an observation of where we are at the minute...it matters not where in the league we are...we'll ALWAYS be Yorkshire's number one.

mahatmafoot
07-03-2014, 09:04 AM
Aussie, sometimes you seem reasonable amongst the deludeds, but please explain how you are Yorkshire's number one. I hate weeds with a vengeance but I think they might disagree.

micklyons1hardbstd
07-03-2014, 11:36 AM
Somebody give mathickmat!t a road map...Can't see past his own snout...Anyway, I thankyou on behalf of Aussie for that high compliment indeed...Bet he's well chuffed! ;)

mahatmafoot
07-03-2014, 12:04 PM
Thx Micklyonssoftc**t. Now let the men get on with discussions.

aussieowl
07-03-2014, 07:38 PM
Aussie, sometimes you seem reasonable amongst the deludeds, but please explain how you are Yorkshire's number one. I hate weeds with a vengeance but I think they might disagree.

mahat...if I have to explain it then there's no way you'll understand...think about it.

aussieowl
07-03-2014, 07:40 PM
Somebody give mathickmat!t a road map...Can't see past his own snout...Anyway, I thankyou on behalf of Aussie for that high compliment indeed...Bet he's well chuffed! ;)

"sometimes"...what is he like...cheeky get..XD

mahatmafoot
07-03-2014, 08:29 PM
Aussie, don't gimme that B/S. You need to put up or shut up. All my inputs are facts and I challenge anyone to prove me wrong. seems you ain't got the bottle to do that.
Anyway I do have O Levels in carpentry, and PE.

aussieowl
08-03-2014, 08:09 PM
Aussie, don't gimme that B/S. You need to put up or shut up. All my inputs are facts and I challenge anyone to prove me wrong. seems you ain't got the bottle to do that.
Anyway I do have O Levels in carpentry, and PE.

Put what up?...you're looking at this from a totally different perspective from me...first off, it's nowt serious so relax...then 'really' think about it.

Second...do your O Levels mean you now make your own training equipment..;)