PDA

View Full Version : Excellent vocal support

jocklatic
01-03-2014, 08:01 PM
Thought our fans today were excellent, out sung the 20k forest fans and helped the team onto a well deserved win. Considering we were away from home I thought we bossed the game for best part of 80 min n the only slight worry was the 5min before n after they scored. Thought Jordi was MOM n was a well taken goal to round of his performance. Great win 3 points n further up tbe table so to top it off it's a few beers around Nottingham tonite !!

Les_bradds_lad
01-03-2014, 09:21 PM
Belting win what a sallywanger from Jordi ;D

Les_bradds_lad
01-03-2014, 09:38 PM
report on slinky - view external link (http://www.wiganlatics.co.uk/news/article/14-03-01-uwe-rosler-post-nottingham-forest-1391271.aspx)

SwinleyLatic
02-03-2014, 07:28 AM
Great atmosphere great support great day.
After a dodgy first half we bossed the game.
Gomez and McLean immense.

The only dampener for me was left back again where Boozyjoe was woeful defensively. I'm not a fan of Crainey either.
Can we not give Roger a go there?

jocklatic
02-03-2014, 03:28 PM
Great atmosphere great support great day.
After a dodgy first half we bossed the game.
Gomez and McLean immense.

The only dampener for me was left back again where Boozyjoe was woeful defensively. I'm not a fan of Crainey either.
Can we not give Roger a go there?

Swinely
Agree with you about Atmosphere , Gomez n McLean being immense but thought we did well in 1st half considering we were away from home- thought we had a wee spell in 2nd half before they scored where we just backed off them.

With you on the Boozyj n from where we were sat we thought it was a red card n penalty when he got booked - bit of luck eh & a wise decision by Uwe to sub him.

sammons_right_foot
02-03-2014, 04:00 PM
the power of the ''12th'' man should never be underestimated. ;)