PDA

View Full Version : Sol Campbell

ForeverPompey
02-03-2014, 10:16 AM
reckons that if he'd been white,he'd have been England captain for more than 10 years! according to his 'authorised biography' in the Sunday Times. is there no end to this blokes moaning :zzz:

philfridge
02-03-2014, 11:09 AM
He forgot to mention he's got horses loose in the top paddock as well.

Jim
02-03-2014, 08:22 PM
This is what is known as the "Paul Ince" defence. Play the race card to hide your shortcomings.

EnfieldBlue
02-03-2014, 11:08 PM
He is an absolute c0ck and no mistake. Talking out of his aris as usual. He was very limited at international level and lucky to get the caps he did. Positionally useless. And he loves himself. Kn0bber.

Apart from that he's alright...

BlueAdder
03-03-2014, 08:28 AM
Captained England, Spurs, Arsenal and Pompey so was obviously doing something right.
I thought he was a great player but doubt that his colour was a factor in his number of caps.

Corkhead
03-03-2014, 09:49 AM
I think Sol needs to look at his allegedly difficult personality rather than the colour of his skin for why he wasn't a nailed on England captain. I thought he was a tremendous player (before he got to us) but had too many issues to make him a leader.

Southerndown
03-03-2014, 11:26 AM
For somebody who had a great football career and became a multi millionaire in the process I think it pretty unnecessary to throw around these sort of comments.
If it is 'book related' then he needs to take a bit of a look at himself

___Whatever___
03-03-2014, 12:11 PM
He has made himself look very silly and if you look at the captains in his career then he would not be infront of them!