PDA

View Full Version : Injury list - getting worse?

AlexLeicester
02-03-2014, 11:49 AM
Our list of injured, unwell, recuperating etc. seems to be out of proportion. And looking at Brad Inman's face when he came off it may be getting worse.
Izpeazu - injured and, just an opinion, not fit enough to last 90 minutes.
Clayton, Colclough - even if they are fit by the end of this month it will be at least two or three games with the U21s before they can be considered match fit.
George Evans? Etheridge?

The young lads who are in the current team are working hard, especially Guthrie and, apart from a few mistakes yesterday, Nolan, but they are young and the pressure is great. Same goes for Garratt, but he does seem to have picked up the baton and is running with it brilliantly.

I am worried if Inman is out for more than couple of days.

itwasin
02-03-2014, 12:28 PM
So what your saying is we are Dead and Buried!No chance of escaping Relegation.Your correct!

RedandWhiteSpartan
02-03-2014, 01:14 PM
Our list of injured, unwell, recuperating etc. seems to be out of proportion. And looking at Brad Inman's face when he came off it may be getting worse.
Izpeazu - injured and, just an opinion, not fit enough to last 90 minutes.
Clayton, Colclough - even if they are fit by the end of this month it will be at least two or three games with the U21s before they can be considered match fit.
George Evans? Etheridge?

The young lads who are in the current team are working hard, especially Guthrie and, apart from a few mistakes yesterday, Nolan, but they are young and the pressure is great. Same goes for Garratt, but he does seem to have picked up the baton and is running with it brilliantly.

I am worried if Inman is out for more than couple of days.

Not sure we need to worry too much AL, for 70-75 minutes we were totally outclassed yesterday, on come Messrs Oliver and Waters and the game changes completely,... we equalise and if any

AlexLeicester
02-03-2014, 02:57 PM
I agree RWS, but with a diminished squad, and a young squad to boot, the pressure is going to be horrendous. I hope they are up for it.

I do, in fact, think that they are and it was pleasing to see Waters step up to the mark. Not sure about Oliver: great strike, but that was all.
Perhaps Murdoch will fit the bill?

DGFG
02-03-2014, 03:41 PM
Harsh on Oliver who was only on after 74 minutes - personally think a game changing stunner was a more than adequate contribution especially when supplemented by his all around mobility and athleticism.

Strikes me there was more than a hint of frustration in that strike, did OK earlier in the season in a team really struggling at the time - playing two levels higher than previously, needs more game time.

Reminds me a little in both appearance and playing style of a young Stan Collymore (Southend version not Forest or Liverpool one!), needs to score more goals but needs to be given more opportunity to do so.

Would n't mind him and Pogba playing together at some point (perhaps next season when Byron and Chuks are unlikely to be around).