PDA

View Full Version : Players already given up

fyldeflyer
02-03-2014, 11:54 AM
Looking at those goals from yesterday it's pretty obvious our players have already given up any hope of staying in the championship.

Gary Mckenzie should be fined 2 weeks wages for his performance yesterday as should most of the others, truly woeful.

You bring in cheap/ loan league 1 players what do you expect?

Were sinking quicker than a lump of concrete and there's no way out of it, Fergy is way out of his depth, if we don't take 6 points against Bournemouth and Millwall we have had it.

I hope Oyston is still sleeping well at night as it's all his fault, total lack of investment, managerial merry go round yet again, sub standard players, just what did we all expect?

If we survive this season by some miracle the writing is already on the cards for next season, what a truly shocking state to be in given the financial position of this once great club. :blue:

Kseasider
02-03-2014, 08:29 PM
One of the things i thought Baz Ferguson had going for him was the team spirit, well that seemed to evaporate at Watford.

Can he motivate them to bounce back with crucial must win games coming up.

And if we survive what will next season bring, more of the same,

Whatever division we start in next season i can see a week before kick off the same stupid muddle and miss-management due to Mr Oystons polices.

Something has to change, the way we are operating is a bad joke.

claret1978
06-03-2014, 08:44 PM
Dont get me wrong. i like blackpool, & dont think you will go down. but come,on in champ for 5 min, then prem, good manager & players. if anybody has ever been punching above there weight, you guys have had a good run.

fyldeflyer
09-03-2014, 02:27 PM
Well after yesterday's debacle were nailed on for league 1, just cannot see where another goal is coming from let alone a win.

As I said in my first post the players have most certainly given up.

jimmyegg
11-03-2014, 06:45 PM
How the "Mighty" have fallen :D :D