PDA

View Full Version : Disrepectful Hoolihan

daly
02-03-2014, 06:56 PM
Hoolihan scores and does he show any emotion
NO, why because he's scored against his future club

I PAY, along with other season ticket holders HIS WAGES
The Manager will obviously get the blame but apart from Russell Martin the team let him down. As for the captain the sooner he joins a Samba Band the better.

Laurie
02-03-2014, 07:13 PM
Hoolihan scores and does he show any emotion
NO, why because he's scored against his future club

I PAY, along with other season ticket holders HIS WAGES
The Manager will obviously get the blame but apart from Russell Martin the team let him down. As for the captain the sooner he joins a Samba Band the better.

Agree with you on all points, all the fight went after Villa's first, was expecting a bit more after last week, just another let down.
What I would give for a striker.

olano
02-03-2014, 08:05 PM
Wes was my man of the match.
It was in the 3 min and he probably knew that we where going to loose the game we have Hougton as our manager.
Wes had a great game he run and was our best player to day !!!
And I understand his frustration. He have given the club his best years. We have gone from leage 1 to Premierleage and he is one of the stars in the last 3 years. And what do we do? We bench him for Elmander and Tettey. He have played in 1 out of 3 games. Started 5 games this season and we have had a bunch of injuries and midfields out of form. But we will not let Wes go to Villa. Way not? Because he is so important to the team? Cant be that because Hougton dona€™t rate him. If I where Wes I woud be so depressed by the manager and the club for treating him like he wasna€™t worth anything. He onely have 1-2 more season on the top, if he stays here he will play more then 10 games for the rest of his carer.

We have to remember to praise players like Holt, Ruddy, Wes, Jackson and Marti

daly
02-03-2014, 08:40 PM
Agree Wes played well for the first half, pity he has to twist and turn till he has the ball on his left foot.
That was not the point he is paid by NCFC who get their money from the fans who pay hard earned cash to travel to home and away grounds and deserve better.
PS Mr Lambert had to tell the players to go to our travelling supporters after the game. Can understand they were ****ed off but please remember who pays their wages

daly
03-03-2014, 11:47 AM
PPS
Got so excited regarding yesterdays match still thought Mr Lambert was in charge at Carrow Rd.
Should have read OUR MANAGER MR H

SIMSY748
03-03-2014, 10:01 PM
Daly you are Cooking on Gas :)