PDA

View Full Version : Pannu!!!!!!

gazulu
03-03-2014, 09:42 AM
Following today's developments in Hong Kong, Birmingham City Football Club's acting chairman Peter Pannu has issued the following statement.
"I regret to inform all supporters and staff of our beloved club that Birmingham City F.C's former president and benefactor, Carson Yeung, was today convicted of all charges he faced following a protracted period of legal proceedings.

"I'd like to reassure all supporters and staff that today's verdict will have no impact on the day-to-day operations at the football club.

"Birmingham International Holdings Limited, the holding company, shall continue to support the football club under the leadership of the group's new chairman, Mr Cheung Shing, and will work to raise further investment to support Birmingham City F.C. going forward."

Birmingham City F.C. will be making no further comment at this present time.

Do I really need to say anymore about this muppet!

BlueMog
03-03-2014, 10:44 AM
"I'm speaking to you from my new yacht...'Bluesripoff'"

BrisBlue
04-03-2014, 12:54 AM
Well one things for sure,there are very few or perhaps no one left to sell come transfer time to bring a few quid in irrespective to where the money actually goes,so BIH better get a move on to find new investors or preferably new serious owners.

kropotkin56
04-03-2014, 03:33 AM
Well, according to the Financial Times, the address for our new "mystery investors" turns out to be a "government dormitory" somewhere in Beijing. Fills you with confidence, doesn't it?

viperblue
05-03-2014, 09:36 AM
sounds about right...being run by some nerd
from his bedroom!!!!
KRO

viperblue
05-03-2014, 09:38 AM
They won't need to sell, provided they stay up with Ziggy off the books A?65 grand a week better off...plenty of dosh for more loan players
KTF
KRO