PDA

View Full Version : Clingan

LondonKillie3
03-03-2014, 09:52 AM
Reportedly out until the end of the season. :blue:

tanbo
05-03-2014, 08:43 PM
I think we might see Pascali thrown in there, maybe play the big boy we got on loan from Brighton in defence with Ashcroft? Either that or you throw Kiltie in, but i feel me might need the tackling and experience of big manu in midfield or heres a blast from the past lets give Ross Barbour a game! superb last year, got pace, tackling, tracking back, great engine and a bit of experience 16 apps last year!! not even made bench under AJ, why oh why???!!:?

speedy100
08-03-2014, 10:48 AM
has he done something to annoy his manager.I thought he had a bit of promise last year.:?

tanbo
08-03-2014, 09:18 PM
really don't know haven't heard anything, seems to be a good trainer, never out on the town or anything, just bombed out since clohessy came in, looked a real talent last year though!:/

LondonKillieIII
16-04-2014, 09:58 AM
Clingan has been playing with the U20s, so hopefully he will be back in the Senior squad soon to give us a bit of bite in midfield.

LondonKillieIII
30-06-2014, 09:15 PM
Sammy Clingan has signed a new 12-month contract to stay at Kilmarnock.

The midfielder was out of contract with the Ayrshire side but has put pen to paper on a new deal on the first day of pre-season training.

Allan Johnston has seen 17 players depart so far this summer including last season's top scorer Kris Boyd.

Injuries restricted Clingan to just 18 appearances for Killie last season.

He was part of the Northern Ireland squad that faced World Cup sides Uruguay and Chile this summer.

The 30-year-old joined Killie in January 2013 after leaving Doncaster Rovers.