PDA

View Full Version : Derby were robbed! fact!

gaz1959
03-03-2014, 06:21 PM
recorded MoTD and watched it several times now

definitely a dodgy ref :D Ignore the goons that are rude on CM because they are weirder than us and protest so much it makes me realise I am right

Oldtimeram
03-03-2014, 06:33 PM
Most definitely. Not saying we would have won with 11 men on the park but it would have been a far tighter game than the 2-0 scoreline suggested

paderbornclaret
03-03-2014, 06:52 PM
With all due respect highlights aren't the best guide are they? Snippets of Martin's previous incidents at the end took everything out of context...he was a loose canon from the off. Didn't show Barnes' penalty claim at the end did it either?

I think most Derby fans should be firstly looking at the tactics of 'roughing it up' from the Brollyman...and secondly blaming the twit Martin himself for being the boy that cried wolf.

I can't remember a match that has raised so much emotion over one incident...we have them too remember...especially the one AT DERBY?

Jesus H Christ there's 13 games to go, you'd have thought that was the decider. Reading the Ram's board, some need the Samaritians hotline.

alfinyalcabo
03-03-2014, 08:21 PM
AS mi dad used to say,look in 't paper tomorrow.the result won't change whatever happens.thanks again for the six points Rammy. :D

Stan_van_nel
03-03-2014, 08:48 PM
You're right Gaz, the Derby fans were robbed by their own manager.

They were robbed of the team that has seen them score the second most goals in the Championship.

They were robbed of their potency by changing what they have been doing so well recently.

They were robbed by their top scorer who has made a reputation for himself.

They were robbed of the best part of 30 pounds just to see their team grab, shove, kick, elbow and wrestle the Burnley players for 45 minutes.

Oldtimeram
03-03-2014, 09:30 PM
Not the game I saw Stan. We wuz robbed, even Neil Warnock said as much on Talk Sport this morning and he is a neutral.

alfinyalcabo
03-03-2014, 09:35 PM
Not the game I saw Stan. We wuz robbed, even Neil Warnock said as much on Talk Sport this morning and he is a neutral.

Colin W@nker would say that,he hates Burnley with a passion after Stan chinned him at Sheffield utd.. XD

Stan Ternent that is, not our Stan Van.. mind you i think our Stan would have chinned him too.. XD XD XD

Stan_van_nel
03-03-2014, 10:01 PM

I'm not saying that you were anything like a 70's Leeds side or owt like that, but you weren't like the Derby I expected.

In the second half you were exactly like the Derby I expected.

Any road have you (or anyone else) seen the part of the 'Sending Off' thread on Rams Mad?

Well a couple of posters on there are blaming Grant for the first goal. Now I find that quite mystifying and incredible. :?

Oh and yes, Neil Wazzock isn't a neutral when it comes to all things Burnley.

gaz1959
03-03-2014, 10:47 PM
I'm suprised how much emotive discussion has been had on thos game which is a compliment to both teams i.e. Derby recently proving they are areal threat to all Champs teams. Burnley quietly going about their business with some ***y football

I think the ref was his own worst enemy and should have dealt with things earlier. Not a dive in the fullest sense of the word as there was contact

Burnley played exceptionally well as always it seemed to me in particular in the first half.

Derby seemed to show why they are third and could of scored but like all good teams you need a solid defence which Burnley clearly have

would be nice to see foxes slip a bit and Rams n Clarets to get auto

I think Clarets are proven better on the day but the ref could have manged things better

Altobelli
03-03-2014, 10:55 PM
recorded MoTD and watched it several times now

definitely a dodgy ref :D Ignore the goons that are rude on CM because they are weirder than us and protest so much it makes me realise I am right

Well Gazza I'd say you are definitely 100% Totally wrong in your assumption.

I also recorded MoTD and like your good self watched it several times over, but for the life of me I could not see the Burnley v Derby game on there, so god knows which game you viewed :O

;)

gaz1959
03-03-2014, 11:01 PM
well spotted Alto :D

But what the hek are you doing watching MoTD over n over XD

lazaat
04-03-2014, 06:55 AM
Mike the match was shown AFTER MOTD, the football league show i think and i watched it, they showed the incident several times and Claridge was of the opinion it was not a dive and the Derby "goal" should have stood!! I think everyone on here agrees that Martin should not of been sent off FOR THIS INCIDENT and the ref got that decision wrong, we can argue all day about what Martin did prior to this incident and i doubt we will reach agreement. It would be good if both teams go up this season and if they do i just hope that useless referee doesn't take charge of these matches next season? Up the Clarets and the Rams :star: :star:

Oldtimeram
04-03-2014, 08:43 PM
Guys

Let's just agree to disagree, otherwise this could get a bit awkward

alfinyalcabo
04-03-2014, 09:40 PM
Guys

Let's just agree to disagree, otherwise this could get a bit awkward

I agree Rammy,it's getting boring now..

gaz1959
04-03-2014, 10:21 PM
I agree Ram / Alf
My origonal post was a bit tongue in cheek and ill thought through. But fuelled by being called weirdos on CM

But we are berter than this and should not abuse eachother

Whatever our opinions on the ref we do not take it it out on our mates
B)

lazaat
04-03-2014, 10:30 PM
Agreed, lets drop it now and move on, very wise words gaz B)

lazaat
24-03-2014, 07:23 AM
Thanks lads for not bringing this up again O:)

Altobelli
24-03-2014, 04:37 PM
No Problem O:)