PDA

View Full Version : clarification on *if* they have a second administation

Sup3rw3ll
03-03-2014, 08:38 PM
The SPFL rules are very clear, 25 point deduction if a club suffers an additional insolvency event within a 5 year period of the first event, irrespective if the owners of the club are the same or different. If they go into admin close season, they will start the championship with a -25 pts position. However, E4 is very interesting it that if they go into admin this season and continue in admin, then it's 25 pts this season and 25 next season.

IF, they are a brand new club then it would be a 15 pts deduction.

Insolvency

E1 Subject to Rule E5, where a Club suffers or is subject to an Insolvency Event that
Club shall be deducted 15 points in the League.
E2 Where an Insolvency Event occurs during a Season, the 15 points deduction shall be
applied immediately to take effect in the current Season.
E3 Where an Insolvency Event occurs during the Close Season the 15 points deduction
shall apply in respect of the immediately following Season, such that t

skippy91
03-03-2014, 09:17 PM
Interesting indeed what a mess, who will the Gers fans blame this time should it happen again? They did not come out of admin last time, as we all know, so Im assuming that they are classed as a new club and would fall into the 15 pts penalty. Lets run a competition to come up with a new for the club ... how about Rubber Baw fc... cause they always bounce back... although not quite as high each time. Shouln't laugh really.

sieb1886
03-03-2014, 09:57 PM
Laff ! Laf !! I nearly pi55ed myself laffing about that mob ...

mix106
03-03-2014, 10:42 PM
Interesting indeed what a mess, who will the Gers fans blame this time should it happen again? They did not come out of admin last time, as we all know, so Im assuming that they are classed as a new club and would fall into the 15 pts penalty. Lets run a competition to come up with a new for the club ... how about Rubber Baw fc... cause they always bounce back... although not quite as high each time. Shouln't laugh really.

It will be a 25 point deduction. If a 15 point deduction is applied the authorities are admitting they are a new club and that means the original Glasgow Rangers do not exist, their history and honours would now be defunct and we all know that will never allowed to be the case.

dosser1
04-03-2014, 07:29 PM
Who gives a flyin f... More concerned what's going on at my club and the position we are heading for

firparkloony
04-03-2014, 11:54 PM
Who gives a flyin f... More concerned what's going on at my club and the position we are heading for

'WELL said

skippy91
05-03-2014, 07:55 PM
Im also concerned more about my clubs position. Its only a topic of open discussion and an opportunity have a f@$#ing laugh at their expense.

skippy91
05-03-2014, 08:00 PM
Or is neillyboy correct?

Sup3rw3ll
05-03-2014, 09:12 PM
knowing how slippery they can be, its good to know exactly what should happen to them. for example rule E4 which i was not aware of, that they would get two lots of 25 pts from one continuous admin period that went over two seasons.

dosser1
06-03-2014, 08:00 AM
knowing how slippery they can be, its good to know exactly what should happen to them. for example rule E4 which i was not aware of, that they would get two lots of 25 pts from one continuous admin period that went over two seasons. - view external link (Get a life ,leave them alone already had an impact on MFC so the damage is done and as I said before who gives a F... About them)

Yazz
08-03-2014, 04:07 PM

It will be a 25 point deduction. If a 15 point deduction is applied the authorities are admitting they are a new club and that means the original Glasgow Rangers do not exist, their history and honours would now be defunct and we all know that will never allowed to be the case.[/quote]

Exactly, lets see what their dickhead fans would say to that !!!!