PDA

View Full Version : We sent the scammers down!

Ian_Branfoot
03-03-2014, 08:45 PM
Fans of 87th placed team in England chanting "we sent the scummers down" about the 9th placed team in England.

How cute! :D

Can Pompey fans not see how much of nonsense such a chant is? It makes you look delusional if you think a. you actually did send Saints down 9 years ago and b. it is important in 2014 with Saints in the top half of the Premier League and Pompey in a fight to avoid falling into non league football.

Saints retort to the same tune has far more weight to it given the respective fortunes and futures of the clubs... - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s1-1kXekRg)

Corkhead
03-03-2014, 09:40 PM
Up the Scammers.

Corkhead
03-03-2014, 09:40 PM
Hey LdB - you were right about the draw. Played well didn't they?

lovedeanblue
03-03-2014, 09:44 PM
Yes they did. I enjoyed it, much better organised these days (apart from Scunny). I get a point in the comp too and I played the Joker :star:

Corkhead
03-03-2014, 09:46 PM
Midfield were excellent esp Holmes, defence looked solid. Jervis did OK but looks like he needs a rocket sometimes.

lovedeanblue
03-03-2014, 09:52 PM
To be fair he had a job to do on his own and most of the time he did it. I would have brought Big Pat on earlier, as I would have done in the Accrington game. He holds the ball up so well, he is a handful to dispossess down in the corners when we have the ball.

Mangosmate
03-03-2014, 10:04 PM
Oh no the TROLL is back.

I notice there's no follow up from him though,as perhaps he was expecting us to lose?

PUP.

suicide
03-03-2014, 10:29 PM
[quote="Ian_Branfoot" about the 9th placed team in England.

Can Pompey fans not see how much of nonsense such a chant is? It makes you look delusional if you think a. you actually did send Saints down 9 years ago and b. it is important in 2014 with Saints in the top half of the Premier League and Pompey in a fight to avoid falling into non league football.

Saints retort to the same tune has far more weight to it given the respective fortunes and futures of the clubs...[/quote]

Thanks for showing us all just how much that (and later) humiliations hurt.

Second best as always sha la la la la la

simondenmead
03-03-2014, 11:19 PM
Bran W A N K you are very lucky to be able to post on here winding Pompey fans up. A courtesy that is not extended to myself even when voted back on your board. Fiddler has even left because its become so boring. You simply cannot take any P i ss take. Let me spell it out for you.

1. You have won and will win nothing compared to PFC
2. Very soon Matts bed blocking term will be used with SFC. You are winless, trophy less and in freefall.

3. When have you ever upstaged Pompey. Your top flight showing now is nothing short of an embarrassement. You have no ambition, no money and are merely a feeder club for the big fish. Mid table at best lower third the norm.

Now F uck off back to the land of Firty diesel and Lets Bum

Corkhead
04-03-2014, 07:29 AM
Strange time for Branners to choose to stick his head above the parapet. A gutless and clueless performance in the cup sees them blow their best chance of meaningful silverware for yonks, only two wins in the last seven, the nation watches the latest inept performance at home last Saturday from a team that looks like it is already on the beach and that reduced the "state of the art facility" to a library, the German Lady gets bored with it all and dumps them the moment it is deemed appropriate, the Richest Man in China says he wouldn't touch them with a barge pole (obviously not that attractive an investment then). All is not well in St Fairyland.

lovedeanblue
04-03-2014, 07:56 AM
Plenty to discuss when you venture South Corky :star:

harvey_7
04-03-2014, 08:36 AM
Simon? Do you mind explaining how we are in 'freefall' ??

simondenmead
04-03-2014, 11:58 AM

No problem Harvey. In the last 6 games you have lost 2 drawn 2 and beaten very weak opposition. If it wasn't for your early cushion that you built up when playing well you'd be near the relegation zone. You are flattering to deceive and going nowhere (like usual). Is that ok ;D

harvey_7
04-03-2014, 12:04 PM

No problem Harvey. In the last 6 games you have lost 2 drawn 2 and beaten very weak opposition. If it wasn't for your early cushion that you built up when playing well you'd be near the relegation zone. You are flattering to deceive and going nowhere (like usual). Is that ok ;D[/quote]

We can only play who we get put up against so it doesn't matter if the teams weak or not (anyway, there's no easy games in the PL). Simon considering this time 3 years ago we was playing the likes of Walsall & Hartlepool away in League One & now we're 9th in the PL pushing for a European place, I'd say your statement of us in 'freefall' is laughabale.

simondenmead
04-03-2014, 02:10 PM

No problem Harvey. In the last 6 games you have lost 2 drawn 2 and beaten very weak opposition. If it wasn't for your early cushion that you built up when playing well you'd be near the relegation zone. You are flattering to deceive and going nowhere (like usual). Is that ok ;D[/quote]

We can only play who we get put up against so it doesn't matter if the teams weak or not (anyway, there's no easy games in the PL). Simon considering this time 3 years ago we was playing the likes of Walsall & Hartlepool away in League One & now we're 9th in the PL pushing for a European place, I'd say your statement of us in 'freefall' is laughabale.[/quote]

Harvey how on earth can you qualify for a European place. You might have done so if you hadn't choked on the FA Cup (again) but to think y

kernow
04-03-2014, 04:11 PM
Please let me back.
I'll be good from now on, I promise.

Keep it up simon. XD

harvey_7
04-03-2014, 04:15 PM

We can only play who we get put up against so it doesn't matter if the teams weak or not (anyway, there's no easy games in the PL). Simon considering this time 3 years ago we was playing the likes of Walsall & Hartlepool away in League One & now we're 9th in the PL pushing for a European place, I'd say your statement of us in 'freefall' is laughabale.[/quote]

Harvey how on earth can you qualify for a European place. You might have done so if you h

simondenmead
04-03-2014, 06:00 PM
Please let me back.
I'll be good from now on, I promise.

Keep it up simon. XD

No desire to return Kernow. Now PF and a few other more amusing posters have gone your board really does need an injection of life and some banter. Rather like your premiership campaign its flat. Its clearly the case that so many of your posters are so precious and your MODS think its an actual job. Rather sad really. Anyway best wishes to yourself and Harvey at least you two are ok

kendaldaz
04-03-2014, 07:19 PM
[quote="Ian_Branfoot" about the 9th placed team in England.

Saints retort to the same tune has far more weight to it given the respective fortunes and futures of the clubs...[/quote]:star: :star: :star: :star: shalllllaaaallllaa

bluekriss66
05-03-2014, 09:26 AM
PF was comedy gold...